• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Norwich City Vs Tottenham Hotspur***

My only slight concern with Wimmer, was he gave away a couple of needless free-kicks, but I like to think a few more games under his belt and he will get better and better

Jan also gives away a few fouls against the big strikers in those situations; long ball with his back to goal challenging the striker. There hard situations for any one to deal with.

Also thought the ref was a little harsh on a couple of them but yeah thought he was a bit fortunate not to give away a pen.

A few observations from the game. Walker had a great game as did Eriksen.
Chadli worked as hard as I have seen him do ever!!! Who would have thunk it

I think he realises that that's what he has to do if he wants to win a starting place in the team. And let's face it, all our squad will want to be starting at the moment, with the way that we are playing.

Christ these games are making me so tense !

Was very impressed how we dug in the second half - non always pretty but blood effective!

An extremely dominant first half, we put our foot off the pedal a bit in the second, but Norwich didn't really create a lot of dangerous chances. I wish we had applied a bit more energy from the start of the second half though. Anyhow - not a day to complain exactly! Convincing win in the end. Great to see two more goals from Kane, that's 15 league goals for him now. And Le Goons drawing as well, very nice. We got 10 goals on them currently, which is also very nice. Bloody Leicester though, seems like they're going to stay in it for a while longer.

I didn't see it and have only seen the highlights on sun goals

Best thing ive read... Chadli worked his Arse off

Maybe Poch had got him playing to his potential too which could be massive

I refuse to think about the title. We've got a hard next couple of months and a cup and Top 4 is still the dream. But....

Yes. April just frightens me death, going to be difficult. Whatever target each of has to reach it, we need to in a good position come April 1st

OK then, I'm still not over losing to Leicester. Christ, we'd be sitting pretty on top of the table. In any case, let's just focus on our results and I think the rest will come.

Everton away was also very hard to take, drawing 1-1 when 2-6 would have been a fair scoreline

I think he realises that that's what he has to do if he wants to win a starting place in the team. And let's face it, all our squad will want to be starting at the moment, with the way that we are playing.
I hope that is it. He has the quality on the ball, it's off it he needs to up his game. Tonight was a big step in the right direction IMO.

Jan also gives away a few fouls against the big strikers in those situations; long ball with his back to goal challenging the striker. There hard situations for any one to deal with.

Also thought the ref was a little harsh on a couple of them but yeah thought he was a bit fortunate not to give away a pen.

I wouldn't moan about the ref tonight........MOM for me. Lovely jubbly.

OK then, I'm still not over losing to Leicester. Christ, we'd be sitting pretty on top of the table. In any case, let's just focus on our results and I think the rest will come.

Easy to say that. Perhaps the defeat against Leicester, the hurt felt by the players at the dropped points, has fired us up and pushed us on to greater subsequent results. Furthermore, it's too easy to point at one result and say that it made all the difference. Every other team in the top 4 has dropped points in a game in which the team perhaps ought to have won. What's important is that we're now 3rd, on great recent form and deserving the results through solid performances. Long may it continue!

Really enjoyed our win today. Deservedly up at half time but more impressive was the way we reacted to Norwich coming out in the 2nd half. Yes they caused us a couple of problems and Naismith was unlucky with his header but you could see the players actually battling in reaction to City's more physical direct approach. Once we weathered the storm we actually took the sting out of the game and held on to possession. After that i couldn't see Norwich getting back into the game and it was a great finish by Kane to seal the result.

Still a long way to go this season but i don't think i have been as optimistic about a Spurs side and what it could acheive ever.

Easy to say that. Perhaps the defeat against Leicester, the hurt felt by the players at the dropped points, has fired us up and pushed us on to greater subsequent results. Furthermore, it's too easy to point at one result and say that it made all the difference. Every other team in the top 4 has dropped points in a game in which the team perhaps ought to have won. What's important is that we're now 3rd, on great recent form and deserving the results through solid performances. Long may it continue!
I thought the defeat against Saudi Sportswashing Machine was supposed to have achieved that, but I get your point. And yes, we will drop points, as will any other team. It was just the wrong game to drop points and we had them on the back foot the whole game. 3 wins on the trot, sure lifts the spirits though and still more than a third of the season to go!

1xqLtS.gif

tumblr_mp2c66Bn9J1roycz2o1_400.gif

_1419183411.gif

zangief0.gif

tumblr_m3gzqav3At1r46aa6.gif

1294602273258320554.gif

tumblr_mhqcr4KYbO1qedb29o1_500.gif

COOOOOOOME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU SPURS!!!!

LOVELY WIN!

WELL DONE LADS, WELL DONE POCH!!

Back