• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Norwich City Vs Tottenham Hotspur***

Norwich away is always a fixture I feel reasonably confident about; traditionally Norwich have not been a tough team to play against so it doesn't feel like a grim trip up North. Looking back at previous fixtures over the past 25 years (which have large gaps where Norwich have fallen out of the top division) we have had good results at Carrow Road but since Bale's brace on Boxing Day in 2011 we haven't won in three and were disgustingly bad in our last visit to Norfolk in February 2014 - Norwich, under Chris Hughton, would go on to be relegated despite Dr Tottenham's gift of 3 points.

in happier times the game in September 1989 is memorable for Gary Lineker's first goal in a Spurs shirt, although we did give up a 2-goal lead to draw 2-2. Teddy begun a great goal scoring run for us in 1993 which started with a brace at Norwich (then top of the league) in the FA Cup 4th round.

2013/14 PL Lost 0-1
2012/13 PL Drew 1-1 Bale
2012/13 LC3 Lost 1-2 Bale
2011/12 PL Won 2-0 Bale 2
2004/05 PL Won 2-0 Keane, Brown
1994/95 PL Won 2-0 Barmby, Sherigham
1993/94 PL Won 2-1 own goal, Sheringham
1992/93 FAC4 Won 2-0 Sheringham 2
1992/93 PL Drew 0-0
1991/92 DIV1 Won 1-0 Lineker
1990/91 DIV1 Lost 1-2 Hendry
1989/90 DIV1 Drew 2-2 Lineker, Gascoigne

maggie-puke-little-britain-o.gif

little-britain-vomit-o.gif

little-britain-dog-vomit-o.gif

FFS at least read the OMT rules - http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/commun...logs-ask-scara-a-question-see-first-post.355/

3. Thou shalt not take the name of thy club in vain, the OMT title shalt always have the name of Tottenham Hotspur listed first of the two teams

6. The OMT's opening post shalt inform the members of Glory-Glory of all things important: Who are we playing? When is the match? Where does it take place?

I can't believe Harry Kane's glorious return to Carrow Road has been ruined by this.

Naaaaaarwich have only scored 5 goals in 11 games against us, they had their feet up at the weekend and have picked up Bamford who was very useful upfront at Middlesboro but I don;t think I've seen such bad defending in the PL as when they played Liverpool last week, if we play our game, we should win by 2.

On the off chance this thread doesn't get deleted and replaced with something worthy of an OMT...

------------------Lloris--------------
Trippier Toby Wimmer Davies
----------Dier------Dembele------
-----Lamela--Eriksen--Ali--------
----------------Kane-----------------

Let's be havin ya!!

3-0 Spurs

Naaaaaarwich have only scored 5 goals in 11 games against us, they had their feet up at the weekend and have picked up Bamford who was very useful upfront at Middlesboro but I don;t think I've seen such bad defending in the PL as when they played Liverpool last week, if we play our game, we should win by 2.

But they did manage to score 4 vs. Liverpool. I dont think we should use our home game vs. them to judge them. Should be a win for Spurs.

Back