• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

Ticket Office went mad today....Emirates Marketing Project, Fiorentina and Colchester applications all accepted.

Gutted not to get a ticket for Col U. Given they struggle attendance-wise I'm tempted to go for tickets in the home end....

Hurry Up !!!

West Ham United v Spurs
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Kick-off 7.45pm
Allocation: 3,000

Prices:
Adults: £60.00
Over-65s: £35.00
Under-21s: £35.00
Under-16s: £35.00

All One Hotspur Members including Season Ticket Holders can now apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5pm on Wednesday, February 3.

Tickets will be allocated in the usual way, with priority to Season Ticket Holders first and then the applications from Bronze and Lilywhite members being considered however applications are open to all groups.

In the event that match tickets are oversubscribed for this match they will be allocated in line with the Club’s loyalty point scheme.

Loyalty Points: 1

Hurry Up !!!

West Ham United v Spurs
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Kick-off 7.45pm
Allocation: 3,000

Prices:
Adults: £60.00
Over-65s: £35.00
Under-21s: £35.00
Under-16s: £35.00

All One Hotspur Members including Season Ticket Holders can now apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5pm on Wednesday, February 3.

Tickets will be allocated in the usual way, with priority to Season Ticket Holders first and then the applications from Bronze and Lilywhite members being considered however applications are open to all groups.

In the event that match tickets are oversubscribed for this match they will be allocated in line with the Club’s loyalty point scheme.

Loyalty Points: 1

Got my fingers crossed for this one, I missed out on the opening game last season there, but got the 2 years prior to that (Timmy's last game and that Bale goal)

Wasn't so long ago that WH away went to general sale, the amazing 3-4 game was on general sale I remember.

FA Cup match v Crystal Palace confirmed at 3pm on Sunday, not televised.....

Arsenal v Hull/Bournemouth v Everton Saturday TV
Blackburn v WH/Liverpool and Cheslea v City Sunday Tv
And quel surprise, Shrewsbury v Man United selected but for Monday night

So, an all-Premiership tie, London derby, Adebayor comes back to old club, not good enough to show
But Championship Blackburn is fine
While Man United are shown for the 50th time on the trot in that mouth-watering tie against those European giants, Shrewsbury Town

Not that it matters a lot in the grand scheme of things, but it still f#ckin stinks in my book.

I'm astounded our game isn't on yet the Arsenal, Man United and WH/Liverpool walk overs are

Exactly. I suppose it could have been worse we could have been the Monday night match. Knew Arsenal would be on. Emirates FA Cup, they probably insisted Arsenal were shown. United was always going to be on, in fact I am resigned to the fact every United FA cup match will be shown from now on. If they can pick them playing Sheffield United at home they will show any of their future ties.
The weird one is picking Blackburn? I am 100% sure if they had drawn us it would not have been selected

Exactly. I suppose it could have been worse we could have been the Monday night match. Knew Arsenal would be on. Emirates FA Cup, they probably insisted Arsenal were shown. United was always going to be on, in fact I am resigned to the fact every United FA cup match will be shown from now on. If they can pick them playing Sheffield United at home they will show any of their future ties.
The weird one is picking Blackburn? I am 100% sure if they had drawn us it would not have been selected

I can understand the Blackburn and Man Utd games....lower league at home to top flight opposition which is what the FA Cup is all about but choosing the Arsenal game over ours is just bizarre unless being played on the Saturday is what persuaded it.

Bournemouth on sale today and man ure in two weeks.....i'll take it we be on most of the season now but with 5 different tv timings to chose from.........hey so what its old news,being messed around!!

Our ticket system is brick! Tried to get a ticket this morning. I was in the queueing system, it then asked me to log-in, even though I was already logged in, and then threw me out. So I couldn't get a ticket. Then later, I applied for a ticket, only to be told...nope, even though there are seats available, there are insufficient seats together in that area...what a load of crap!

Our ticket system is brick! Tried to get a ticket this morning. I was in the queueing system, it then asked me to log-in, even though I was already logged in, and then threw me out. So I couldn't get a ticket. Then later, I applied for a ticket, only to be told...nope, even though there are seats available, there are insufficient seats together in that area...what a load of crap!

Same here.

I have said a few times, that priority window on the Monday is a waste of time anyway. The 1000 that become available are quite far back and tbh you get better tickets waiting until the Tuesday morning

Last edited:
Back