• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

Colchester United v Spurs

FA Cup fourth round
Saturday, January 30, 2016
Kick-off 12.45pm
Allocation: Approx 1,900

Prices:
Adults: £26.00
Over-65s: £20.00
Under-18s: £18.00
Under-14s: £9.00
Under-11s: £6.00

All One Hotspur Members including Season Ticket Holders can now apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 12noon on Friday, January 22.

Tickets will be allocated in the usual way, with priority to Season Ticket Holders first and then the applications from Bronze and Lilywhite members being considered however applications are open to all groups.

In the event that match tickets are oversubscribed for this match they will be allocated in line with the Club’s loyalty point scheme.

Loyalty Points: TBC

I've applied. Quite a local game for me, so hoping I'm successful. Just hope that having lost over 300LPs when I switched from Silver to Bronze a few years ago doesn't come back to bite me on the arse!

Once again though, it is a complete farce that supporters are having to buy tickets for a match not knowing what day the match will be played. It's becoming a joke, the same b#llocks every month

TV has been one of the reasons the game ( supporters) do not matter anymore to the leaders of the game.

Colchester will be tricky. Similar to when we played Stevenage a few years back. Unfortunatel, that one ranks with one of the worst games of football I've ever seen live.

Colchester will be tricky. Similar to when we played Stevenage a few years back. Unfortunatel, that one ranks with one of the worst games of football I've ever seen live.

yes, we should be able to field a similar to last night and still progress without the aid of a home replay like we had to v Stevenage, but we all know Spurs tend not to do easy

Any GG-ites in Basel for the Emirates Marketing Project game (and Morgenstreich) ?

Anywhere other/better than Pickwicks to watch ?

Back