• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

Not saying this is nailed on, but I was in west upper for Saudi Sportswashing Machine, and there were a few pairs of seats that were never taken. Probably ST holders who couldn't be arsed. You'll have to put up with a lot of moaning up there though.

Last edited:
Anyone else got problems logging in to buy Swansea tickets?

Think there was some sort of glitch. Bizarrely let me buy tickets at 9.25am yesterday.

Forgot the time, didnt realise until 9.20am, logged on thinking I would be too late and I got straight into the ticket office and let me buy tickets for the Swansea match.

ACF Fiorentina v Spurs

Thursday, February 18, 2016
Kick-off 6pm UK time.
Allocation: 2,200

Price: £18.50

All One Hotspur Members including Season Ticket Holders can now apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5pm on Friday, January 15.

Tickets will be allocated in the usual way, with priority to Season Ticket Holders first and then the applications from Bronze and Lilywhite members being considered however applications are open to all groups.

In the event that match tickets are oversubscribed for this match they will be allocated in line with the Club’s loyalty point scheme.

Loyalty Points: 5

BT to show Colchester game if we get through and surprise surprise to keep their record going BBC to show Man Ure-Derby game on the friday and the next favs Chelsea game as well zzzzzzzzzzzz

Finally! East Upper though, absolutely nothing in block 44 where I normally sit, nor anywhere in South Upper.

Managed to get through about 10.40am, South Stand had all gone. Managed to get 2 tickets together in the North Upper.

I'm waiting for this game to be moved from the 3pm ko to lunch time

Once again though, it is a complete farce that supporters are having to buy tickets for a match not knowing what day the match will be played. It's becoming a joke, the same b#llocks every month

Back