• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 5th Round - home to Palace

BT tried to move Liverpool's game to Tuesday, but Liverpool play on the Sunday prior and wouldn't have it. Why couldn't they show Liverpool on Wednesday and have us on Tuesday as both Spurs and Leicester play on the Saturday? These tv executives boggles the mind.

If we beat Leicester, the Col U 4th round game will be on BT Sport, 12.45pm on Saturday 30th January.

BT tried to move Liverpool's game to Tuesday, but Liverpool play on the Sunday prior and wouldn't have it. Why couldn't they show Liverpool on Wednesday and have us on Tuesday as both Spurs and Leicester play on the Saturday? These tv executives boggles the mind.

And now we have BBC and BT Sport showing a replay at the same time

Colchester are having a tough time at the moment, I heard Phil Brown (Southend manager) on radio saying part of their problem is the current policy that 50% of the team must be products of their academy.

Without wanting to tempt fate, this was such a good draw for us given it means we can rest a number of players.

I really hope Poch takes the chance to give Dier the day off - not on the bench, at home with his feet up. Sadly, given there are no CFs in the squad, Kane will be needed to warm the bench

----------------------Vorm

Trippier----Wimmer----Veljkovic---Davies

---------Mason--------------Bentaleb

Onomah--------Pritchard-------Chadli

-------------------Son

The draw for the Emirates FA Cup fifth-round will take place on Sunday at 18:15 GMT.

Spurs are number 14 in the draw.

All games will take place across the weekend of 19-22 February.

FIFTH ROUND DRAW NUMBERS:
1: West Brom or Peterborough United
2: Leeds United
3: Arsenal
4: Manchester United
5: Reading
6: Liverpool or West Ham
7: Emirates Marketing Project
8: Shrewsbury Town
9: Watford
10: Everton
11: Crystal Palace
12: Blackburn Rovers
13: Bournemouth
14: Tottenham Hotspur
15: Hull City
16: Chelsea

Last edited:
As metioned in another thread and todays OMT. Due to the Europa, we wont be playing Saturday and I doubt the club will agree to the Monday night slot.

Considering we have had a fair all-PL ties in the first 2 rounds there will not be many non-PL left in it 4 probably with a slim chance of 5. MK Dons away would be nice......

As metioned in another thread and todays OMT. Due to the Europa, we wont be playing Saturday and I doubt the club will agree to the Monday night slot.

Considering we have had a fair all-PL ties in the first 2 rounds there will not be many non-PL left in it 4 probably with a slim chance of 5. MK Dons away would be nice......

There are actually 5 non-pl teams in round 5:

Blackburn
Leeds
Hull
Reading
Shrewsbury

With a potential for 3 more:

Carlisle
Mk dons
Peterborough

Shrewsbury would be nice in between Fiorentina but to be honest I don't fear anyone home or away...that's not to say we'll win it but I'm really not bothered who it is!

Chances are quite high Everton and Chelsea will join both Manchester clubs, Arsenal and ourselves, so 5th round draw could be quite tasty.

Shrewsbury would be nice in between Fiorentina but to be honest I don't fear anyone home or away...that's not to say we'll win it but I'm really not bothered who it is!

Chances are quite high Everton and Chelsea will join both Manchester clubs, Arsenal and ourselves, so 5th round draw could be quite tasty.

Sorry. Provisionally booked by Chelsea.

If we did I would be very happy with that. Just down the A49 from us if was away, but doubt we could a ticket with a small allocation

Sorry. Provisionally booked by Chelsea.

If we did I would be very happy with that. Just down the A49 from us if was away, but doubt we could a ticket with a small allocation

To be fair we had by far the easiest draw of the 4th round.

I would actually prefer a home draw as don't get back from Florence until Saturday.

1 in 3 chance (at least) that we get a non-PL team. So 1 in 6 chance that we get a non-PL team at home, and can therefore rest some players (theoretical obviously given Poch doesn't ever rest players)

Back