• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Leicester City (FA Cup)***

They've gone 442, perhaps because Rose and Trippier were pushing forward so much. Uh-oh, a corner. And another corner

Totally dominated but looking lightweight up font without Kane and Alli. Shocking marking for goal but Carroll and Eriksen looking good.
Totally dominated but looking lightweight up font without Kane and Alli. Shocking marking for goal but Carroll and Eriksen looking good.

18 months and it still hasnt been addressed, so annoying.

And so is the fact the these managers make subs and have instant impacts. ffs

10mins 1-0 up and Pearce tips us to win the Cup. I shouted very loudly at the TV to 'Shut the f#ck up'

Looks like Kane will have to get 30mins. Come on Levy/Pochettino/Mitchell et all, its obvious to everyone we need a better back-up for Kane than Son, not his fault he looks better out wide than upfront

Really?

I think Leicester are playing a good way above their non-Vardy/Mahrez level.

You were saying? You're so disrespectful to anything which doesn't support your view (including you being utterly wrong bout diers position). Leicester are a very good team.

As usual, we dominate, but how much do we actually create?

You were saying? You're so disrespectful to anything which doesn't support your view (including you being utterly wrong bout diers position). Leicester are a very good team.
Of course they're not. Please don't be as thick as the media are - performing well over a short period is not being a good team.

As for Dier, if I thought you capable of understanding I'd try explaining to you again, but you repeatedly prove it to be wasted effort. [/QUOTE]

Back