• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK

What about a rumours only and a separate one for views and opinions?
Just so we can read the latest hogwash /hearsay without having to read arguments and counter arguments about how good/brick/we can't afford /won't fit in cobblers.

Let Hotspur Related aggregate the stories, then use GG to discuss them?

[Update 11]
Who: Windy
When: 5th January
Where: COYS

windy: Re: Yahaya. Been told we won't be pursuing this one further - don't think they were overly impressed, and it would be very tricky to get a permit, etc.

[Update 12]

Who: Trix
Where: SC
When: 8th January

Trix said: ↑
Berahino is the only possible incoming that I am hearing atm. Faz could go any time now and AT weighing up his options.

[Update 13]

Who: Trix
Where: SC
When: 8th January

Trix said: ↑
While I agree to a certain extent, the fact he wants us does give us a bit more strength regarding our position. Peace knows that barring one of the real big boys coming in, he has an asset that is depreciating in value by the week unless he sells to us. My guy is very confident of this happening because everything is pretty much in place, but then he(along with everyone else) thought it was done on deadline day as well. All about Peace now and how stupid and stubborn he will be. If he can afford to waste millions on a player the fans, and manager don't want to prove a point then fair play to him. Oh and we have been in regular contact with WBA trying to get this done!

Seriously? We have mods doing ITK bashing in the thread too? Can we just remind people thos thread os for ITK and if you don't like it, there are literally hundreds of pther topics to comment on. Get a grip.

I actually find that Jordinho doesn't do a lot of ITK bashing

I only make fun (which has always been welcome in this thread) of those that truly deserve it. Actual ITK info constitutes less than 1 % of what those two jokers post. You'd have to be Levy himself to give that kind of running commentary on what's happening and even then you don't know what the players are thinking.

There's always Spurs Community. Little to no bashing, but the off topic bs to ITK ratio is astronomical.

Hertyid on COYS:

Remember when people said turning down 12m for Townsend was mental and we wouldn't get half that now?

Levy is having the last laugh
smiley36.gif

Also the Mousse has a new deal.

Sadly though when asked about a striker... "nothing".

I think he means nothing yet. I bloody hope so!

cabinessence: Bit of Rock

Nothing we don't already know or suspect so don't read on if it bores you. Max we're prepared to bid at the mo for SB is £12m. I guess it'll be the Townsend money? Don't want to pay big money for a player who might be sat on the bench for long spells. There are also worries SB could kick off if he's getting splinters. Seems odd to me that they'd pay anything at all to bring in someone they think might cause disruption? So it's like, we don't mind someone causing disruption, if we got him for a bargain price. Seems very strange and also very Levy. Yes they're looking at the Fulham lad, but the French fella not mentioned so no idea.

ali z: Working hard to do a deal or 2, very hard getting players you want in Jan, as I understand it SB and MD most likely.

Nothing we don't already know or suspect so don't read on if it bores you. Max we're prepared to bid at the mo for SB is £12m. I guess it'll be the Townsend money? Don't want to pay big money for a player who might be sat on the bench for long spells. There are also worries SB could kick off if he's getting splinters. Seems odd to me that they'd pay anything at all to bring in someone they think might cause disruption? So it's like, we don't mind someone causing disruption, if we got him for a bargain price. Seems very strange and also very Levy. Yes they're looking at the Fulham lad, but the French fella not mentioned so no idea.

ali z: Working hard to do a deal or 2, very hard getting players you want in Jan, as I understand it SB and MD most likely.

"also very Levy" what the feck does that mean. Christ this sort of crap irritates me!

I think that this "berahino could be a disruptive influence" line is not a major problem for Poch. He has shown astonishing ruthlessness in dealing with players who don't fit into his system or who step out of line. He bought Dan Osvaldo to soton despite concerns over his temperament so he is not afraid to bring in so called difficult players. Osvaldo of course was on a plane to Italy when he stepped out of line.

I think that this "berahino could be a disruptive influence" line is not a major problem for Poch. He has shown astonishing ruthlessness in dealing with players who don't fit into his system or who step out of line. He bought Dan Osvaldo to soton despite concerns over his temperament so he is not afraid to bring in so called difficult players. Osvaldo of course was on a plane to Italy when he stepped out of line.

An excellent point.

Poch: Mr Levy, I need a new striker
Dan: Of course, who do you need?
Poch: well, I know this guy who is dynamite but has a screw lose. Only £20m, but he might be a nut job and we'll sell him for peanuts next year
Dan: ............ {stares}

Well he is right about that bit, he bores the pants of me with his flimflam.

Osvaldo was his mate from playing days, so he had reason to think he'd behave for him

Twice bitten now (Osvaldo and Ade)

Poch: Mr Levy, I need a new striker
Dan: Of course, who do you need?
Poch: well, I know this guy who is dynamite but has a screw lose. Only £20m, but he might be a nut job and we'll sell him for peanuts next year
Dan: ............ {stares}
Don't get me wrong I don't think he would bring him in unless he is sure he can make it work. My point is, I don't think he will reject a player simply because the rhetoric says that the player could be "difficult."

Why risk having another situation like that in the first place?

Back