• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton***

So disappointed not to win after that 1st half, but Everton finished very dangerous. 10pts from the last 4 games bearing in mind 3 were away from home is not bad though

Pffft, we needed to take advantage of our dominance in the first half.

Shame that an injury to Alli put our best player out of the game. Kane seemed too tired for the last half hour, shame we have no sub for him, good effort all round

Do not see what the fuss is about Son but willing to give him time to settle, Chadli needs to be sold imo.

Got to say after that first 45 had we been more clinical we'd of walked away with 3 points, as it is I feel disappointed with a draw, but in fairness to Everton deserved that point.

I really like son and think he is a great player but sometimes away from home I wonder what poch is asking him to do.

Chadli still looking rusty and Eriksen needs to be sent to the Caribbean for a couple of weeks.

We needed one of the two CMs subbed towards the end - Carroll probably -they were both very tired, and fresh legs would have probably made it a little less nail biting. Nevertheless not a bad result, unlucky not to get a win. Got to be our FA Cup year.

Not a great half, and again, didn't really create anything.

I know people will cry about me saying it, but Carroll, if he wasn't playing we'd have been so much stronger. Not only is he the weakest footballer I've ever seen. Literally. He gives the ball away so so so much. We'd have won that with dembele.

And Kane looked fudged second half. Truly fudged/

Back