• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

I thought I'd get lynched if I named an Aussie. McGrath was a beast with consistent line and length but I don't think he terrified batters the way Curtley did.

Good toss to win by Cook and a good start both him and Hales batting nicely

Newlands looks awesome, I've a few friends there today what a great way to spend a Saturday

Newlands-2010-Against-mountains-G600.jpg

Very good day for England, pretty much everybody got in shame Root, Hales didnt go on and get a hundred but Stokes/Bairstow looked decent at the end

For the third innings in a row a bunch of guys have gotten in and out without going on to three figures. Ten times in three innings we've had players score 40+ without getting a century (not including Bairstow on 74*) and it will surely cost us at some point.

513-5 at lunch, that's a lot of runs scored in the 1st session at a stupidly high run rate too, fantastic from the gingers

England scored 196 in 25 overs in that session. Ben Stokes scored 130 in that, the most ever by a batsman in a pre-lunch session in a Test match

Wow that was some innings, glad I got up to watch that. Lovely from Bairstow as well.

I would love to watch a test match in Cape Town, scenery is amazing.

Back