• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I've just appointed Mace to deliver a much smaller project (£15M). In my opinion they are a progressive and impressive company who have a record of delivery on time and in budget.

Don't know much about Mace, although admittedly my knowledge of construction companies beyond Vinci and Bechtel is a bit limited. What kind of portfolio do they have?

imgres

I know a Director at Mace very well - and unfortunately this makes me privy to some ITK that I don't feel its fair to share. However - I wasn't surprised by the outcome.

From Skyskraper City
Hello. Just a bit of chit chat. There's a bit of talk circulating around the club, certainly not fact. But talk around the water cooler kind of stuff that at the moment it's still not been ruled out that Spurs could leave the Lane at the end of this season. I guess to make sure the stadium timetable is helped along that it's a possibility if everything can fall in to place.

I recall I saw my last comment I made a while back was reposted on spurscommunity and someone took a jab at me. But just a recap if you look back through here. I did post on here about the redesigned look of the stadium with a glass end, more egg shaped months before it came out + said that the new stadium designs would be released to everyone by a certain date (ended up being a few days earlier than I said but not far off )

But this isn't fact but it's interesting that there's talk of it amongst folk at the club going around.

Surely we'd have a proper send off season for the ground rather than alast minute exit?

This. It's the only ground we've ever known, we can't just shamefacedly scurry away from it with six months' notice because we want to move the plans up by a year.

This. It's the only ground we've ever known, we can't just shamefacedly scurry away from it with six months' notice because we want to move the plans up by a year.

Sure we can. If it saves us money on the build or it's necessary to be finished on time. Two and a half years is a short time.

If we stay one more year I expect the bulldozers to come in on the Monday, the day after the season ends. This summer we might get a final send off. Maybe Dawson's testimonial.

What kind of a goodbye do you think is needed!? I'd happily move at the end of this season if it meant the new stadium is built sooner. Would put an extra edge to our remaining games this season

Anyone else think it's weird that the aerial photos haven't been updated on the OS since early October?

Nah, the work we are going to do for the new build is no more drastic than the last time it was rebuilt, its just another iteration, it'll still be the same ground.

Back