• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2015/16

Haha what's happening here then?!

I'm a bit split on whether I want arsenal to finish 3rd or 4th, they could get tied up in games in the europa league, but could also win the bloody thing. If they finish forth they'll barely have played any games this season and they might take their title challenge beyond Feb.

So far so good, another 3 or 4 in the second half should do it.

Shame about Chelsea getting an own goal. Least the ref didn't buy Costa's dive so Jose can continue his paranoid mental collapse.

Ozil - how can someone be so good looking and be that good at football?

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha what's happening here then?!

I'm a bit split on whether I want Ar5ena1 to finish 3rd or 4th, they could get tied up in games in the europa league, but could also win the bloody thing. If they finish forth they'll barely have played any games this season and they might take their title challenge beyond Feb.

It's all going to be decided on their last match. Arsenal will beat Zagreb at home next up, while I doubt Olympiakos will get anything v Bayern.

So win in Greece, which they may well do, and they finish 2nd

They are probably in the easiest group but they've had very good results. I think that I am right in saying that they are the only club with a 100% record in Europe this season.

they've been quite unlucky over the last two years, it's good to see things swinging their way for a change, Lyon are a shadow of their expectations

Late winner for the Greeks. That's bad news for the Gooners. Wonder if Bayern and Olympiakos fancing playing out a boring draw in the next round?

Back