• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Mourinho's problems continue ...

Jose Mourinho is to be the subject of individual legal action from former Chelsea team doctor Eva Carneiro.

It means the Chelsea boss will have to appear at an employment tribunal unless there is an out of court settlement.

Carneiro was dropped from first-team duties after Mourinho said she was "naive" for treating Eden Hazard during a draw with Swansea.

Her lawyers are already suing the club for constructive dismissal.

The legal papers are expected to be served on Mourinho this week as part of separate, but connected, claims against him and against the club.

The doctor's lawyers said neither she nor they could comment as the legal proceedings are active, while Chelsea have also not commented on the case.

The individual legal claim against Mourinho of victimisation and discrimination means Carneiro's lawyers are alleging he was instrumental in Carneiro's apparent demotion.

More: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34699394

Difficult to predict what Abramovich will do. Probably Mourinho is the only manager that could perform this poorly at Chelsea over 11 games and still be in a job... But how long will that last?

I genuinely can't remember a worse Chel53a performance under Abramovic than that one in the second half yesterday.

I just had a thought...say Guardiola or Simeone are his first choices to replace Mourinho, but he can't get them till the summer...can anyone else see him sacking Mourinho and then bringing in Harry as a caretaker manager for the rest of the season?

Could be... Although I imagine they would get someone a bit higher profile. I see Capello is angling for a job now...

Guardiola probably would be a target, but rumoured to sign a new contract at Bayern. Simeone is another huff and puff, work super hard manager. Will Abramovich want that?

Lampard is a decent bloke, Just listening to him on the MNF. Looks like his time at Chelsea hasn't turned him into a complete clam.

Huh??? Which comments?? Do you mean the "i'd rather lose than win for Mourinho" one??

I'm certain that's someone else

It is? That's the comment that I was talking about, yes. The Secret Footballer apparently said that it was Fabregas. There are multiple candidates for this though, which makes it all the more fun to see just how rotten Chelsea are at the core. Given my hatred for that club, I couldn't be happier to see their ship sinking.

It is? That's the comment that I was talking about, yes. The Secret Footballer apparently said that it was Fabregas. There are multiple candidates for this though, which makes it all the more fun to see just how rotten Chel53a are at the core. Given my hatred for that club, I couldn't be happier to see their ship sinking.

Indeed! Haven't seen TSF comments though; I thought it was Oscar. There was talk that he gestured towards Jose when he scored on the opening day and he's often been criticised/dropped by Jose...this after Jose said publically he was "his no. 10" after ostracizing then selling Mata.

Whatever, Great Stuff!!

So this tribunal thing with the Doctor. They said Jose would have to attend in person (If it gets that far and they don't settle beforehand).. Does that mean it will be public and will be in the papers etc. or will this be a closed court thing?

So this tribunal thing with the Doctor. They said Jose would have to attend in person (If it gets that far and they don't settle beforehand).. Does that mean it will be public and will be in the papers etc. or will this be a closed court thing?
I dont know how the rules is in England, but cant see why it should be closed? It's just a regular working dispute, isnt it?

I did laugh at Terry slamming Savage, nice when someone says what everyone else thinks though the point of only top players can provide a valid opinion is a bit stupid. Similar to how the best players don't always make the best managers they dont always make the best pundits either.

I did laugh at Terry slamming Savage, nice when someone says what everyone else thinks though the point of only top players can provide a valid opinion is a bit stupid. Similar to how the best players don't always make the best managers they dont always make the best pundits either.

there is a strong correlation though.

anyway, savage like most pundits arent there because of any great insight into how football works. hes there because hes makes watching football great fun

Last edited:
There is some correlation yes but on the flipside does that mean he doesn't listen to Mourinho then as he never played professionally.

there is a strong correlation though.

anyway, savage like most pundits arent there because of any great insight into how football works. hes there because hes makes watching football great fun
They should be though. Dumbing down the analysis really is missing a trick in terms of adding something worthwhile to the viewers knowledge. Personally I can't stand most pundits as they can barely string a sentence together let alone analyse a sequence of play. It's the same clichés and phrases over and over.

They should be though. Dumbing down the analysis really is missing a trick in terms of adding something worthwhile to the viewers knowledge. Personally I can't stand most pundits as they can barely string a sentence together let alone analyse a sequence of play. It's the same clichés and phrases over and over.

I prefer to turn on the game at kickoff. Can't stand the tinkle poor attempts at analysis. Watching macarons like Savage, Thompson and Merson isn't fun, it's excruciatingly annoying.

perhaps, but a lot of people obviously like listening to savage on 606 and bt sport (me included). theres guys like neville who give insights into the game that as fans, we otherwise wouldnt have known. but i really do think there is space for ppl like savage too; someone who drums up debate and makes controversial points. imo, theres nothing wrong with savage. but if hes going to hand out criticism, hes got to be willing to take some back (liek today). the pundits i dont want to see are guys like owen, henry, etc. guys who dont provide any insight, and are no fun to listen to either

Back