• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

It's the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine)

nwo.jpg

McCann believes that Camping’s 21 May 2011 prediction did have some truth, however. That day was declared to be “judgment day” because it was actually the day GHod stopped the process of selecting which churchgoers will survive Wednesday’s massacre, McCann said.

That's a relief because on the 22nd I coveted thy neighbor.

"Is there anybody out there" is it really the "eclipse" or do we have more " time".

Last edited:
We've been waiting over 2000 years, the least he can do up is turn up when agreed.

I still can't get over GHod spending four and a half years on the admin. I had someone like that work for me once, it didn't end happily.

FFS, I wouldn't have gone to fooking Tesco if I'd known.

Although now hell in 4 hours (and counting) holds no fears. Unless hell is Tesco, but you can't get out?

Although now hell in 4 hours (and counting) holds no fears. Unless hell is Tesco, but you can't get out?

I'm taking no chances and headed straight to the pub. My missus is out tonight, that means got a pass, right?

Last edited:
If the Apocalypse isn't good enough reason I'd suggest divorce. Although that'll prove tricky when we're all dead in 3 hours 50. Drink fast.

You need to head over to General for the Olympic Stadium Shambles thread, where hell and Tesco become one and the same.

Back