• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I'm going to be a daddy

We got an absolute bargain yesterday

Got a Silver Cross Wayfarer travel system, so pram and pushchair, 2 covers, a feeding bag, waterproof attachment, cup holder + a maxi cosi pebble plus car seat which is one of the best/safetest around for £700 to buy seperately it wouldve cost £950, well happy with that

Marky - I too, am expecting the arrival of our first and was going to attend the same show - but the better half has put her back out so we didn't bother in the end.

For everyone else during this interlude, grab a beer or do something else manly.

Just a quick note mate, have you done any research on the Wayfarer? I've read numerous reviews which have been less favourable - http://www.mumsnet.com/reviews/pushchairs/travel-systems/17179-silver-cross-wayfarer

We were going to get the wayfarer from here http://tonykealys.co.uk/silver-cross-chrome-wayfarer.html?gclid=CNvyo9Xw38gCFSr3wgodvAoANg but after reading the reviews decided against it. Went with this in the end http://www.mumsnet.com/reviews/pushchairs/travel-systems/19060-venicci-the-mini-denim but I don't think we got the denim, think we went black (pick up in a couple of weeks). Colour schemes are naff, but the actual kit is good. Went and had a look in the shop and had a demo before we brought it. Also done the same with the Wayfarer to be honest and it seemed OK, but what you can't test is the pram over normal ground, just on nice tiled floors!

I hope I haven't put you out with these comments, but 700 notes is a chunk of change so I made sure I looked about.

Go for this one:
http://www.mumsnet.com/reviews/pushchairs/travel-systems/9340-uppababy-vista
with the Maxi Cosi Pebble.

You won't regret it. We tried soooo many "travel systems" when our son was on his way and this is by far the easiest to use. It's also ridiculously light and really easy to move about. The carrycot was the only thing our son would sleep in for the first few months.

I'd also recommend a Which? membership for a year because you'll spend so much time researching everything it'll pay for itself in no time.

Have I wondered onto mumsnet?

In all seriousness, it's good to see the men being more active parents. I watch all my nieces and nephews with their kids and marvel at how quick it's all changed.

Mumsnet could do with a Dadsnet in my opinion. There are a hell of a lot of involved Dads nowadays who could do with a forum to air concerns/Buggy tests (!) Etc without having to deal with hormonal anti men Mums

Mumsnet could do with a Dadsnet in my opinion. There are a hell of a lot of involved Dads nowadays who could do with a forum to air concerns/Buggy tests (!) Etc without having to deal with hormonal anti men Mums

And there's your million pound idea...

Congrats Mark.

And in equally bizarre 'my little GG boys are growing up so fast nowadays' news......

I'm also having one :-O

20 week scan on Thursday, so I'll know then what sex the next Spurs supporter in the family is going to be!

Congrats Mark.

And in equally bizarre 'my little GG boys are growing up so fast nowadays' news......

I'm also having one :-O

20 week scan on Thursday, so I'll know then what sex the next Spurs supporter in the family is going to be!

you got a prossie preggers?

Last one I saw charged me £300 just for her to brush her teeth and spit it out into a bottle. Did not even want sex with her and still had to pay £300 getting well lippy some of these fluffy bunnies cuddlings.

Congratulations Jon. For some reason, I had you down as an old boy. Must have been the MFC threads ;)

mate, thats awful.. Feel your pain bro
It gets worse, i offered a gypo in London today a tenner to come into Green Park and suck me off, she rolled her eyes in disgust. What happened to these gypos sat on the floor by bus stops, the was a time when they would do anything for a tenner, and i do mean anything.......;)

A tenner! Bloody hell, you hear these stories about London being expensive but a tenner, for a gypo, up here they would pave your drive, build a new garage and give you the pick of their considerably endowed daughters for the night for that.

Back