• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

---------Tottenham v Liverpool OMT-------

Absolute rubbish. I've said if before, but when will people see this is poch's level, he just isnt good enough to get any better out of us, then what we saw today. Stands there staring out onto the pitch with simply no clue what to do. And because he has no clue what to do he simply does nothing.

The fawning knee jerk comments after Emirates Marketing Project were, as predicted, hilarious. Of course some players did'nt peform well and Kane is simply gone at the moment, but Poch is simply not capable of motivating, inspiring or coaching these players to a better level. This is it. What you are watching is as good as it gets. Dont expect more because under Poch it aint coming.

giphy.gif

I think the loss of dier was huge coupled with not having anyone able to fill in. It meant Dembele had to play further back so he was unable to press them from the front. Eriksen, Lamela and njie are a light weight press. Combine this with the strength Liverpool put into midfield, some big units coutinho aside, made it difficult to break them down. Look we have lost the fewest games of any team in the Premier League and kept another clean sheet. Don't get the negativity of Shaney tbh

Taut game of Spidey-ball, close-fought and probably about even in terms of possession, but short on chances. We edged it in the second half on those, and really should have put one of them away. On the other hand, the Scousers were unlucky the ball didn't go in off the bar in the first period. Dembele probably our best player, and candidate for MotM. A bit disappointing not to have taken all 3 points, but still good to have kept a clean sheet even though depleted, and we'll be much better with those missing players back in. We defended pretty well, I thought. Lamela was the only one with poor discipline in that regard, and I thought Pochettino ought to have subbed him off after he got the yellow card; he looked odds on to pick up a second one any minute. All seem fit apart from Kane, who looked absolutely knackered second half.

Anyone else find the idiot Liverpool supporter's German flag with "Liverpool über alles" on it ridiculously offensive at a jewish ground. They might as well get a german flag with an picture of Klopp on it with "Der Fuhrer" across it. I know they are probably too stupid to realise "Deutschland, Deutschlandüber alles" was removed from the german anthem after WW2 because it became associated with the Nazi regime. But surely one person in that crowd would have the brain power. I cant believe stewards left it there all game.
I doubt their will be a David Baddiel article over this.

Taut game of Spidey-ball, close-fought and probably about even in terms of possession, but short on chances. We edged it in the second half on those, and really should have put one of them away. On the other hand, the Scousers were unlucky the ball didn't go in off the bar in the first period. Dembele probably our best player, and candidate for MotM. A bit disappointing not to have taken all 3 points, but still good to have kept a clean sheet even though depleted, and we'll be much better with those missing players back in. We defended pretty well, I thought. Lamela was the only one with poor discipline in that regard, and I thought Pochettino ought to have subbed him off after he got the yellow card; he looked odds on to pick up a second one any minute. All seem fit apart from Kane, who looked absolutely knackered second half.

- Mason, Bentaleb, Son, Chadli (after 10 minutes), Dier all not available
- We dealt with their best (first 20 minutes, when they tried the Liverpool rush that worked so well for them in the Saurez season), after that, it was us and they defended decently
- The ball off the bar was follow by a foul on Lloris that I have no idea how the ref didn't call (thought ref had a brick game)
- fudging Milner should have been sent off for his persistent fouling on Danny, kudos to Rose to not losing his temper (two years ago I think he would have).

Though Dembele did what was asked of him, personally though Lloris had a very good game (sweeper stuff to kill pass routes, claimed well and even his kicking wasn't bad)

Type of game a AVB/TS spurs would have lost in first 20 minutes ...

Bottom line - we should have won that.

After the 20 minutes we were the better team and were wasteful in front of goal.

We are getting there - need some better players upfront. Missing Son and Dier

Don't be so silly

Exactly, what a ridiulous comment. So many of our fans are so OTT about that it actually becomes embarrasing at times - but it represents a general theme. If you wanna look at stuff like that then you will find offence at any flag or act of support as it's likely we have been at war with them at some point in history. English's people's dislike of Germans is also crazy considering how a like we are (plus Germans and Germany are fudging wicked places/people)

Fair result. Thought it was a decent 0-0 in that there was plenty of skill and technique and lots of effort but ultimately very little in the final thirds.

Liverpool came out the traps as you'd expect them to have done but we got into it and ended the first half on top. Thought we had a go for 10 mins in second and then Liverpool got stronger and then both sides cancelled each other out.

Felt as if all the decisions went in Liverpool's favour but imagine that there fans would probably say the opposite.

I thought we did well to avoid the curse of the new manager. It was a fairly even game with neither side looking that threatening.
Having said that -while we may have Son missing, they have Sturridge, Benteke and Ings missing. So we really could do with a stronger attacking threat.

Who have we got coming through the ranks in the #9/10 positions?

Exactly, what a ridiulous comment. So many of our fans are so OTT about that it actually becomes embarrasing at times - but it represents a general theme. If you wanna look at stuff like that then you will find offence at any flag or act of support as it's likely we have been at war with them at some point in history. English's people's dislike of Germans is also crazy considering how a like we are (plus Germans and Germany are fudgeing wicked places/people)
Were are an Engish club anyway formed by English schoolboys! You can't get away from that fact!
I can agree the banner may well have offended Jewish fans though.

Absolute rubbish. I've said if before, but when will people see this is poch's level, he just isnt good enough to get any better out of us, then what we saw today. Stands there staring out onto the pitch with simply no clue what to do. And because he has no clue what to do he simply does nothing.

The fawning knee jerk comments after Emirates Marketing Project were, as predicted, hilarious. Of course some players did'nt peform well and Kane is simply gone at the moment, but Poch is simply not capable of motivating, inspiring or coaching these players to a better level. This is it. What you are watching is as good as it gets. Dont expect more because under Poch it aint coming.

Shaney!!!!!!!! You're BACK! Good grief man, can I bring you some soup? A hug? A blanky?

I think the loss of dier was huge coupled with not having anyone able to fill in. It meant Dembele had to play further back so he was unable to press them from the front. Eriksen, Lamela and njie are a light weight press. Combine this with the strength Liverpool put into midfield, some big units coutinho aside, made it difficult to break them down. Look we have lost the fewest games of any team in the Premier League and kept another clean sheet. Don't get the negativity of Shaney tbh

Absolutely.

No Dier, no Son, no Mason, no Bentaleb, Chadli hurt after 10 minutes and off...but apparently the manager doesn't have a scooby according to some. Insanity. In fact, it cannot be about Spurs, it must have some other meaning?

Just back home from the match, so havent flicked through the OMT, thats to come.

I have no idea what happened in that first 20 minutes, but after that we were in a match, and one we should have won, great that the unbeaten run continues but sad we haven't come out with all 3 points.
Two good saves from Mignolet, although the second was a nice height for him. Personally thought Dembele was class today and probably earns my vote to start next to Dier at Bournemouth with Alli as an impact sub.

My biggest concern though is the current standard of refereeing we are being subjected too. Today's display was abysmal, their must have been a few fans, me included, close to a coronary today they were getting that wound up by his eagerness to blow for a foul for the slightest nudge on a red shirt, but oblivious to the same foul on a white one. It really is beginning to get me down.

Alli a sub?

No way. He simply HAS to play. Just put him infront of Dembele/Dier and have Eriksen and Lamela either side of him

We should have nicked it but didn't quite finish.
We do need another finisher/striker especially as Kane will get tired and become more desperate. He seems to want to score and is shooting instead of selecting the best option, if the team was ahead he would probably relax more.
I was more concerned by Poch's reluctance to move Njie to the right, especially as Lamels wasn't getting much joy.
Njie just is not able to use his left foot, thus he tried to keep possession but had to go backwards and kept giving ball away. As central striker he wasn't able to hold and we don't really have a long progressive passer anymore. Our best bet of a goal was an Eriksen placed strike. But he got moved to the left. I would like to see Njie play right wing and be told to go forwards particularly whilst he is settling in and winning over the crowd.
I think Dembele was excellent and this is his best position, not AM, where Eriksen, Alli and Lamela are better.
We could be better with a little more flexibility.

Alli a sub?

No way. He simply HAS to play. Just put him infront of Dembele/Dier and have Eriksen and Lamela either side of him

Fair point, never thought of that, all I thought of was that it would be harsh to drop Dembele after today.

Just read through the OMT, and I am glad I wasn't judging the ref with Lilywhite specs on

Really need to win the next 2 league games now after drawing the last two.

Back