• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project *** OMT

About to get ready and wander over there. Can't see a result for us, but hopefully we give a good account of ourselves over 90 minutes, and you never know... Come on, you lily-whites!

Bar rose on the bench it's a good selection

Against the best teams you need your best players, davies isn't even our best left back. Hope he has a good game but that decision is weird, particularly after wednesday

Against the best teams you need your best players, davies isn't even our best left back. Hope he has a good game but that decision is weird, particularly after wednesday

I think Rose is struggling with a injury, Wednesday was his first proper run out for us in a while might just be to much for him to play two in a week especially as he will be up against Sterling .

I think Rose is struggling with a injury, Wednesday was his first proper run out for us in a while might just be to much for him to play two in a week especially as he will be up against Sterling .

he is not struggling with a injury, if he was poch wouldnt pick him in any game......Poch right now prefers Davies in the PL

We will miss Chadli as much as everyone is happy he isn't starting. Having said that I think Son Eriksen and Lamela arguably is our best potential combination behind Kane.

Chadli also doesnt track back that well. Son, Lamela and Eriksen are a hard working trio

If he's up against sterling or navas then you need your left back to have pace. I think poch is trying to be fair to ben davies and not dropping him..... However it's of detriment to our side in any game that he plays.

he is not struggling with a injury, if he was poch wouldnt pick him in any game......Poch right now prefers Davies in the PL

He has been. He was on the bench the other week when poch said he's not fully fit, perhaps its a case of easing him in, I hope this is the case for poch's sake!

He has only just come back from a injury at the beginning of the month, he complained then about not having the fitness.

The defender was also quick to point out the positives from the recent draw with Everton.

View image | gettyimages.com

Speaking to the club’s official website, Tottenham defender Danny Rose says he is a long, long way away from his ideal fitness levels.

The defender came in to Mauricio Pochettino’s side against Everton last week in place of Ben Davies, having missed the previous three games through injury.

He produced a lively display throughout the fixture as well before noticeably tiring late on, and says he is a long, long way away from the fitness levels that helped him put in the performances which earned him rave reviews last season.

“I got really tired after 65 to 70 minutes so I’m a long, long way to getting back to how I finished last season,” he told tottenhamhotspur.com

Agree, after his mom performance in midweek I would have started Rose. Might be worth bringing him on at LM for his energy and willingness to get into the box, rather than our other options.

He has only just come back from a injury at the beginning of the month, he complained then about not having the fitness.

The defender was also quick to point out the positives from the recent draw with Everton.

View image | gettyimages.com

Speaking to the club’s official website, Tottenham defender Danny Rose says he is a long, long way away from his ideal fitness levels.

The defender came in to Mauricio Pochettino’s side against Everton last week in place of Ben Davies, having missed the previous three games through injury.

He produced a lively display throughout the fixture as well before noticeably tiring late on, and says he is a long, long way away from the fitness levels that helped him put in the performances which earned him rave reviews last season.

“I got really tired after 65 to 70 minutes so I’m a long, long way to getting back to how I finished last season,” he told tottenhamhotspur.com
Start him and take him off after 70 mins. Eriksen looks less fit yet he starts?

Back