• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland OMT like ***

Now I want a Saudi Sportswashing Machine win! Seeing Cheatski in the relegation spots after 5 games would just be brilliant! :D

Thought Townsend and Walker did ok today.From about the 60th minute we did look stronger and fitter.Very much still a work in progress and we could easily had been 1 or 2 down .Still a win is a win no to carry it forward

Turgid.

Tbf townsend turned the game, showed directness and created space - ESP for the chances we created

Hold my hands up. Subs made a big difference, Townsend dangerous, but lamela looked absolutely excellent. With eriksen injured lets play him in the number 10 again.

Best game from mason. Looked knackered early in the second half but got stronger and stronger before the injury.

Kane's performance is terrifying though.

First half, we were clueless and disjointed,and so sloppy with even the basics. Second we improved a little but still we had 60-65% possession and didn't do a lot. Overall a really poor to average performance which given our poor start, I'd have expected us to really be up for this from the start and at least attempt to control the game. Good impact from Lamela and Townsend though and obviously a massive result.

First half, we were clueless and disjointed,and so sloppy with even the basics. Second we improved a little but still we had 60-65% possession and didn't do a lot. Overall a really poor to average performance which given our poor start, I'd have expected us to really be up for this from the start and at least attempt to control the game. Good impact from Lamela and Townsend though and obviously a massive result.

Always gonna be tricky when a home side decides to play on the counter.

Back