• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

Not overly happy with the window so far, not the players that were signed mind, just the length it has taken. If he pulls something out of the bag tomorrow then I will happily admit I was wrong.

I'm happy with the deadwood we've cleared. Get rid of Ade and bring in 2 more tomorrow and I'll be delighted.

Levy will be stretching it out currently, geeing himself up and prepping for his big day in the sunshine.

It's his moment for glory!

It's his chance to dare and dream!

It's his chance to...

sign Jonathan Walters and Gareth Barry..

DanielLevy_3135106.jpg

Nailing my colours to the mast now, whether we sign anyone else or not. Good window, got rid of quite a few with no long term future here, added some pace, squad is stronger now than it was at the end of last season.

Possibly, but we've left our business late again. I fully accept you could players before the start of the season and still struggle, but we must lose about 5 points a season by going into the first few games holes in the squad.

Nailing my colours to the mast now, whether we sign anyone else or not. Good window, got rid of quite a few with no long term future here, added some pace, squad is stronger now than it was at the end of last season.

That's the way I see it as well, but you know they will be a small minority who will disagree ( and would do so no matter who we signed).

We're leaving ourselves short upfront (if we end the window as is) and possibly in CM, although perhaps Dier and Dembele for the more defensive half of the two is enough? But overall it's not half as bad as it seems to be being made out as

That's the way I see it as well, but you know they will be a small minority who will disagree ( and would do so no matter who we signed).

i'm starting to lose it with the whiny entitled bitching i'm seeing on twitter, for fudges sake, we are not a big club and we don't have any money, what the fudge do people expect

We're leaving ourselves short upfront (if we end the window as is) and possibly in CM, although perhaps Dier and Dembele for the more defensive half of the two is enough? But overall it's not half as bad as it seems to be being made out as

We do have 2 attacking players we have yet to see play.

we were short last season, whilst we haven't "fixed" that position we haven't made it any worse and we are stronger elsewhere, work in progress, progress continues, it's never been about this season

Back