• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

I find it hard to argue that our squad is any better than Everton's atm. Or even West Ham's... I had very low hopes for today, but at least I expected something to happen. Let's hope for top 8!

I know what squad I'd prefer. We gave Everton a good very good game and were far better in every department. I like Everton, but they have a average squad.
West Ham! - now you are being silly

One out and out striker remaining in squad (please do not include N'Jie or Son). It shouldve also been imperative to take some weight off HK9s shoulders with a striker early doors in the window. Austin, Berahino etc. And to be honest you cant tell someone like Mbokani wouldnt have been an option as back up.

Even for Saturday/Sunday league teams it wouldbe cynical to have just the one striker, let alone one of the 15 richest clubs in the world, currently making a profit in the window.

I've supported Levy throughout the years but if we leave ourselves short up top then I will be jumping on the LevyOut bandwagon for the first time. Modric, Bale, VDV seem like distant memories. I remember Bent and Defoe as back up at one point, how has it got to this?

I know what squad I'd prefer. We gave Everton a good very good game and were far better in every department. I like Everton, but they have a average squad.
West Ham! - now you are being silly
And we don't? We might have a slightly better goalie and centrebacks. That's it.

West Ham have done several good signings. Players that would strengthen us for sure.

If things remain as they are, then I'd agree the "glory" days are over where we were the clear next best outside the usual top 4 and are now just making up the numbers with Everton et al.

There isn't even a juicy rumour or link for us today ! Shockingly quiet .. What's going on ? Surely we sign someone surely

Are we seriously about to go the rest of the season with just one proper striker? Wow. Well done Daniel!

Wow, are we really not going to sign Anyone?

All that hype for us having a busy deadline day and we are not even getting rid of the deadwood.

Wow, are we really not going to sign Anyone?

All that hype for us having a busy deadline day and we are not even getting rid of the deadwood.
Remember 99.9% of the hype came from the internet and on forums like this!
Largely self inflicted this disappointment.

Back