• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min Signs - Official

Why is this relevant? Because he's asian? Completely different player. He was also played out of position in United.

1. You are right, it bears no relevance
2. Kagawa didn't fail either. He was a very dangerous player to play against and always a threat.

One thing the S.Korea players seem to have is that none of them are spectacular, but all seen very disciplined, super fit and effective.

I'm not saying Son is the same - I have no idea - but it would fit with Pochs mould.

Isn't he more similar to Berahino than Lamela? This seems to happen very fast after WBA rejected our second bid. He was probably the next one on our list.

Possibly, both would be used in the wide, inside forward role I'd imagine.

Or that WBA got Levied. The player whose contract runs out in summer of 2017 is now unsettled and may not renew his contract. We can get him later in the January window for less money.
Of course, but I meant this window. WBA probably thought we had more eggs in the Berahino basket than we did. I suspect they've already spent the money they expected to get for him on Rondon.

1. You are right, it bears no relevance
2. Kagawa didn't fail either. He was a very dangerous player to play against and always a threat.

One thing the S.Korea players seem to have is that none of them are spectacular, but all seen very disciplined, super fit and effective.

I'm not saying Son is the same - I have no idea - but it would fit with Pochs mould.

I would say that's EXACTLY what Poch would want in his squad

We're getting way ahead of ourselves here lads, not a single ITK mentioned this lad...

200x200px-ZC-527d93cf_883415.gif

Shinji Kagawa also ripped it up in the Bundesliga before moving to the PL and failing

this is a very risky expensive signing.........

Bizarre post.

It's worryingly obvious why you might have chosen Kagawa as your comparison but, in truth, he's no more an indicator of how Son might fare in the Premier League than Berbatov is, for instance.

And Berbatov did alright, I think.

he will work very hard, run around a lot, chip in with the odd goal........for near on 20 mill id say that is not enough. Time will tell though.

I'm pretty sure this means we're not in for Berahino anymore, don't you think?

Not necessarily.

I don't think that Son can pay up front on his own. Berahino can. If Kane was to be injured, and if Berahino (or another genuine CF isn't signed - Austin, say), we'd have no focal point for our attack.

So I would hope that Son isn't the only remaining attacking signing this window.

What really excites me about Son is that he at a young age has performed very well consistantly for three seasons. He has also played for two different clubs. I think Berahino is at least the same amount of risk, given that he has only had one good season, even if it was in the PL.

Back