• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min Signs - Official

Absolutely, if a transfer like this is done I get the feeling Lamela is also off and this isn't a substitute for Berahino....

My virgin post and i m gonna state SON is widely regard as Asian best player. (Note asian federation awards best asian players for players playing in asia leagues usually)

If we are gonna sell some shirts in Asia, we might as well sign currently the best asian player.

As for the national service or deferment, one can defer till early 30s i believe.

Anyway for our beloved spurs, we usually sell them after 1 yr. Dont worry about the resale value part. Lol

Welcome and thanks for the information!

its 21 in the last 3 years 41/42 over his whole budesliga career of 141 games.A Lamela replacement surely.

Not quite. I suspect that you had a quick scan on wiki and included this season's stats. And although he hasn't scored yet this season, he has only played one game! Over the last three full seasons, he has scored 33 goals in 94 Bundesliga games. Perfectly respectable for a wide forward.

As to his overall goalscoring record, it's not a true indication of his current ability. It includes a number of years when he was very young and acclimatising to an entirely new continent and culture. Harry Kane's overall record wouldn't look too impressive either if you included his early years.

Other than that, though, I agree that he's more likely a Lamela replacement than an alternative to Berahino. Even if we buy him, we'll still need cover for Kane whereas Berahino covers all bases.

I've never heard of this guy, but some of his goals on here are exceptional. Left and right foot. If this is in addition to Berahino, I will be v happy.

hwih.gif

Looks like she over-strained trying to shift a stubborn dump. Maybe she'll debut in the P&G thread to tell us all about it.

Back