• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min Signs - Official

I don't get how people think hes overpriced? He proven in one of Europes top league, and in todays' market its a standard rate type of fee for a good player....

PLEASE don't let this be 21 million out to coax in the Asian supporters/shirt sales

Nothing wrong with that as a fringe benefit.

But it's his proven record over a number of years for an excellent club in one of the two or three strongest leagues in world football that has attracted our interest, I would imagine. He's also very quick - and we all know too well how desperately we need that particular quality in attack.

My virgin post and i m gonna state SON is widely regard as Asian best player. (Note asian federation awards best asian players for players playing in asia leagues usually)

If we are gonna sell some shirts in Asia, we might as well sign currently the best asian player.

As for the national service or deferment, one can defer till early 30s i believe.

Anyway for our beloved spurs, we usually sell them after 1 yr. Dont worry about the resale value part. Lol

I hope you're right jimmy. So Berahino or hing son?

As a few people have already said, why not both?

We've sold enough (with more to come) to be able to afford both the fees and the wages.

Or do you mean, which do I prefer? In which case, I haven't seen enough of Heung Min Son. So I'd have to go with Berahino on the basis that he's Premier League proven, English and, above all, more versatile. I don't think that Son could play up front on his own very effectively. Much more of a wide forward from what little I've seen.

Probably also worth adding that I've read that, like a lot of S Koreans, he works very hard for the team too. So, right up Poch's street.

Just skimread his thread on a Leverkusen forum.

Consensus on him seems to be that he's a talented but frustrating player. They feel his decision making lets them down a lot and that tactically it's hard to know where to pick him sometimes. Last season was an improvement on his first but they still felt he could offer more. Most of them are happy to cash in.

He does seem quite popular though - a few of them saying he was better for them than Schurrle was.

He doesn't have military exemption unlike many of his peers. There are reports that he is in the squad to face Lazio. In case you were wondering, he's fluent in German and his English is decent.

Here a video that the Bundesliga made for his top 5 goals.

I would imagine this is related to a release clause and Levy getting tinkled off with WBA and their public announcements of our bids.

OR Utd have gone in for Berahino so we went this way.

I would imagine this is related to a release clause and Levy getting tinkleed off with WBA and their public announcements of our bids.

OR Utd have gone in for Berahino so we went this way.

yep.

watched some vids of Min Son......very two footed, looks more at home in the rwf position.

I think that the whole T-shirt sales thing is a little over stated and you would not be looking to spend this amount of money with an eye to recouping it in this way.

Just skimread his thread on a Leverkusen forum.

Consensus on him seems to be that he's a talented but frustrating player. They feel his decision making lets them down a lot and that tactically it's hard to know where to pick him sometimes. Last season was an improvement on his first but they still felt he could offer more. Most of them are happy to cash in.

He does seem quite popular though - a few of them saying he was better for them than Schurrle was.

Thanks for that. Talented but frustrating means he will fit right in!

Back