• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min Signs - Official

Berahino
Eriksen - Kane - Son​

Would be pretty damn good attack. You have skill in Eriksen, pace in Son and Berahino and the deadly finish of Kane.

Come on mumorn you never lets us down when it comes to scouting a player....whats your take?

We won't be getting both players. If we are getting this guy for 20m I hope we have researched the duck out of it. I'm only going on the YouTube which I know I shouldn't, but where are the outstanding attributes?

Someone who has seen him a few times, put my mind at rest...... Please :)

Son = lamela replacement.
berahino = soldado replacement.

We have £17,000,000 expenditure. £20,000,000 for Lamela brings it up to £37,000,000. Fazio leaving also brings us £5,000,000.

€22,000,000 for Son and £25,000,000 for Berahino is fine.

I doubt our board would stretch to it, but it's nice to dream!

We're what........£20m in the black on transfer deals so far this summer? Maybe Lamela to go too. Not to mention Fazio, Lennon, Adebayor....possibly Townsend. There's another £30-40m in that lot. So even if the aim is to spend less than we raise this summer, we could easily have enough to buy both of them and the CM / DM we need. Not to mention that, after all the sales, we should have plenty of room to add to wages too.

But has to be done by the age of 28 - otherwise they could have a bunch of OAPs fighting their wars for them.

That's only 5 years away. No re-sale value whatsoever.

Does not seem like Levy at all.

Some previous top S Korean footballers have won exemptions or found legal loopholes to allow them to defer military service.

Apparently the paper that's started this has good ties with Leverkusen.

Son fits our transfer policy, young, pacey can play anywhere across the the front three. Seems a tad expensive for me

Apparently the paper that's started this has good ties with Leverkusen.

Son fits our transfer policy, young, pacey can play anywhere across the the front three. Seems a tad expensive for me

The whole football world knows were pretty much desperate, Spurs have brought this situation on themselves once again

£21,000,000 for someone who has scored 41 goals from a wide position in one of the best leagues in world football is overpriced?

Reus has 2 more goals more than him - how much is he willing to go for? Pedro has 30 goals in that same timeframe by the way. he cost the same.

We could have signed him for £7.5m.. its a bit like Berahino.. we will probably buy him next summer for £40m lol

Was it me or did that video seem like if was on fast forward or faster than normal.

ALso LOL at 4m12 at that defender.. wonder if he found all his teeth.
ive just watched and now have a hankering to watch benny hill

not afraid to shoot is he!!

Back