• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

I get that guys, the games I have though are what you would call mainstream games.. Halo series, Call of Duty series, Gears of war series, Bioshock series, Battlefield series... saying that I don't have any FIFA games.. shock horror.

I would imagine its these games that would get dealt with early. I haven't got the xbox one yet but I will be getting it on the release of the new Halo game on the 26th October. I believe this is the time also they will be bringing out the 1TB version, with the above games I will need it, I also would imagine that the new box would be 2nd generation of the xbox one as well, which was my plan in purchasing the console.
Yeah there's barely any backend work to be done - they literally need to flip a switch and start uploading the game resources when they get permission so its not going to take long for games like thatthat, though I imagine it will be Microsoft's own IP that will come first.

Picked up some decent PS2 (and one Gamecube) game from my local charity shop yesterday. Bonus.

py1xX2Y.jpg

It's a bit ridiculous tbh... I just keep finding 'bargains' that I can't resist! Wolfenstein the new order, both metro 2033s, Lego batman 3, thief 3, assassins creed unity/black flag, halo MCC and sunset overdrive are sitting there with less then a few hours played on each and that's not including the 360 games...

Yet I keep putting more hours into an already worn out copy of diablo 3!

Hahaha .. know the feeling .. what platform do you play Diablo on?

Hahaha .. know the feeling .. what platform do you play Diablo on?
Xbox one. I had it on the 360 already but repurchased it and its given it another new lease of life!

Got a paragon 200+ marauder kit demon hunter and firebird wizard. Hate to think how many hours I've sunk into it...

Xbox one. I had it on the 360 already but repurchased it and its given it another new lease of life!

Got a paragon 200+ marauder kit demon hunter and firebird wizard. Hate to think how many hours I've sunk into it...

Haha, XB1 here as well, probably similar paragon level (high 200's), my wizard is a firebird/tal rasha mix

Message me your tag if you want, you might get some free gifts (Diablo drops legendaries for other Diablo players in your friends list)

Witcher 3 is highly recommended to anyone who hasnt played it.
I bought it, and it does seem pretty great, but then I bought diablo and haven't played it since :confused:

Thought the combat was a bit messy but it looks, sounds and feels absolutely epic!

The Witcher 3 is an amazing game. The world and environments are so detailed and full of life. I actually enjoy exploring the wilderness since the gameplay is less predictable than other open-world titles, and thus more rewarding. The storyline is great and all the sidequests (if you can even call some of them that) all feel part of the main narrative, told in an organic manner.

The Witcher 3 is an amazing game. The world and environments are so detailed and full of life. I actually enjoy exploring the wilderness since the gameplay is less predictable than other open-world titles, and thus more rewarding. The storyline is great and all the sidequests (if you can even call some of them that) all feel part of the main narrative, told in an organic manner.

Must be a huge improvement on the 2nd on then. I really didn't like the 2nd one and never played the first.

I've been playing a lot of the free PS4 game 'Planetside 2'. It's a little clunky but the expanse and hugeness of the thing and the never-ending continuously shifting battle scenario is awesome.

The FIFA 16 Spurs ratings are a joke. Harry Kane is rated 78, behind a 79 rated Adebayor. Danny Rose is rated 77. Chadli is rated as worse than Dembele, who is our second best midfielder after an 83 Eriksen. I think there must be a bunch of Goons working for EA.

Reactions: AVB
Back