• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester *** 22/08/2015 3pm

I am going to be in attendance for this one as i embark on my 'Away from the Lane' initiative for this season. I will possibly be posting live from the Kingpower...relaying the pure misery as we fall apart;)

Who else is going? Fancy a pint?

Sounds like what Levy will call our season away from Tottenham. The 'Away from the Lane initiative - sponsored by Fosters'. What's making you stay away out of interest?

Possibly the worst time to be coming up again Leicester (typical sexy luck) .. You could argue that they're the form team of the competition.

I still think we can win, possibly 3-1or 3-2.. There will be goals.. Let's go with N'Jie grabbing a winner off the bench.

Season on track. COYS!

Lloris

Walker---Alderweireld---Vertonghen---Davies

Mason---Dier

Townsend---Eriksen---Chadli

Kane

Subs: McGee, Wimmer, Rose, Bentaleb, Alli, Pritchard, Nigel

W3-1

Really? So you'd rather have an un-tested kid (who as far as I can remember has had one loan spell at Harlow) over an International keeper, just because he has made the odd mistake?

Topsy-sexyTurvy game coming up.

I fanbcy us to blow another 2-0 lead before we score two late goals to win it 4-2, Lamela coming on and having a hand in one of them (if Carlsberg did dreams eh:))

COYS

Really? So you'd rather have an un-tested kid (who as far as I can remember has had one loan spell at Harlow) over an International keeper, just because he has made the odd mistake?

I don't rate Vorm at all. Full of mistakes and doesn't command his defence. I think McGee will overtake him in the pecking order at somepoint, although perhaps not till next season.

It's no difference to say Pritchard being favoured over Paulinho. Poch has shown he backs ability over names.

-----------------------Lloris-----------------------

Walker---Alderweireld---Vertonghen------Davies

--------------Dembele-------Bentaleb----------------

--------Lamela-------Eriksen------Townsend--------

-----------------------Kane----------------------

I expect to see:

-------------------Lloris--------------------
Walker--Alderweireld--Vertonghen--Rose
----------------Dier------------------------
-------------------------Mason------------
---------Dembele---------------Eriksen--
-----------Chadli-------Kane--------------

I'd like to see that lineup too as it did well vs Stoke. Rose is introduced because he is a better attacking outlet and I'd like to see N'jie, Alli and Pritchard get time on the pitch at some stage.

I don't rate Vorm at all. Full of mistakes and doesn't command his defence. I think McGee will overtake him in the pecking order at somepoint, although perhaps not till next season.

It's no difference to say Pritchard being favoured over Paulinho. Poch has shown he backs ability over names.
How many times have you seen McGee play?

Would like to see Clint given a chance off the bench regardless of the score. You'd think he would probably be more effective if we were winning, but that may be asking a bit much...

Leicester's bubble has to burst at some point. We have been playing well but not getting the results. Surely this is the match everything changes..........

Sounds like what Levy will call our season away from Tottenham. The 'Away from the Lane initiative - sponsored by Fosters'. What's making you stay away out of interest?

Two reasons really. Don't get me wrong, i love the lane but it was beginning to be not that enjoyable and in turn it almost felt it was just a process i went through. This was mainly to do with the atmosphere and the staid (being polite) nature of many of my fellow y*ds.

I don't want my football to be like that, i want to savour it. Scorch some moments of solidarity,pride and magic on to my memory. And away days are always better...it's an adventure. I may do a few night games this year as they do tend to have a different feeling.

Secondly i have given up Saturday football from last season so have more free time at the weekends (and less chance of the mrs moaning).

Back