• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alex Pritchard

Seriously, isn't it about time one of our players gave Charlie Adam a bit of a kicking? Even if someone has a to take a booking and walk a tightrope for the remainder of the game.

One things' for sure. Charlie Adam would not try any of that sh#t on Dave Mackay or Graham Roberts thats for sure.

And although he was not everyone's cup of tea , Vinnie Jones would have sorted Adam out no problem!

One things' for sure. Charlie Adam would not try any of that sh#t on Dave Mackay or Graham Roberts thats for sure.

And although he was not everyone's cup of tea , Vinnie Jones would have sorted Adam out no problem!

Charlie Adam has made it into my top 5 most disliked current footballers. To think we were linked with him before he went to Liverpool!!

Was that the game we demolished Barca 4-1? I think there was talk of Barca being seriously interested in Shaq Coulhirst after that game. In the next game didn't we annihilate Inter 7-0? I think Pritchard scored a free-kick in that game too.
No, I believe we lost the one I'm talking about.

The 4-1 mauling where Coulthirst scored a hat-trick was in Spain (maybe even at the Nou Camp?).

No, I believe we lost the one I'm talking about.

The 4-1 mauling where Coulthirst scored a hat-trick was in Spain (maybe even at the Nou Camp?).

We lost 2-0 to Barca at home in the 1st leg and then won the return leg 4-1 at the Camp Nou. As you say, Onomah was just 15 at the time.

............and back to Alex Pritchard.

Was disappointed he was not on the bench on Saturday. I know he has only had one warm up game but he will bring goals from the bench and a danger from range and set pieces.

Im hoping he is at least on the bench for the next game.

Can't understand why he wasn't on the bench against Stoke. Deserves a chance so I'd give him the spot ahead of Lamela or Carroll.

Fitness wise, he'll have some catching up to do. Reckon he'll be introduced through the Europa League team.

After two weeks I think he is worth a place above Lamela on the bench

After that display on saturday, I am almost worth a place on the bench before Lamela....and I havent played in years!

But getting back to Pritchard, I would love to see him in the matchday squad, but as has been suggested it looks like he is likley to be a starter in the League Cup/Europa league matches in September

We bring in the 2 or 3 players everyone wants and we have a problem. 7 subs is it? means the likes of Pritch and Alli go out on loan.

We bring in the 2 or 3 players everyone wants and we have a problem. 7 subs is it? means the likes of Pritch and Alli go out on loan.

i dont see Pritchard or Alli going out on loan....we are more likely to send Lamela somewhere on loan with a view to buy and possibly sell Townsend

if we buy one dm then we will have Mason, Bentaleb, Alli and the new dm for the midfield slots

An element of the unknown. Better off with 10 men than Lamela's 'performance'.

Happy to keep you happy Boot.

Back