• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

42 appearances
15 goals
12 assists

26 appearances
5 goals
1 assist

The only goal he's scored since February was intended as a cross. Let's hope 2014 Eriksen makes an appearance tomorrow.

Let's hope so, he's our best outfield player besides Kane by a distance.

Let's hope so, he's our best outfield player besides Kane by a distance.
Aside from fluffing that early chance against United he looked sharper than we've seen for a while first half but faded second. Although I'm putting that down to a combination of the humidity at OT and the first competitive game of the season.

Hopefully Pritchard's emergence will also help bring the best out of him this campaign.

I thought he looked out of sorts in the last 2-3 months of last season. Maybe teams set up to nullify him and he struggled to find his way into the game, but he was not anywhere near the Eriksen we had in the first half of the season.

I thought he looked out of sorts in the last 2-3 months of last season. Maybe teams set up to nullify him and he struggled to find his way into the game, but he was not anywhere near the Eriksen we had in the first half of the season.

I feel Eriksen is suffering from the under-performing players that surround him, if you were to place him in a team with players that are of a similar wavelength/ability he'd begin to perform at a high level on a more consistent basis, i assume anyway.

I'd personally like to see him playing deeper, possibly in CM, where he'd have all the play in front of him and he'd be able to pull the strings and dictate. Only reservation i'd have in placing him there would be his work-rate, not entirely sure it's at the level it should be to play that role.

py4c.webm

The pass makes me happy. The control makes me want to cry.

Juve have already got Mandzukic, Morata, Dybala, Zaza and Coman that play in the attacking positions. Of course they still have Llorente also but he is for sale

where would Eriksen or Lamela fit in

Juve have already got Mandzukic, Morata, Dybala, Zaza and Coman that play in the attacking positions. Of course they still have Llorente also but he is for sale

where would Eriksen or Lamela fit in

I must be falling behind the times. I've never heard of either Zaza, or Coman... who are they? And £16.5m for Eriksen, I'm amazed that we even countered with a price of £35m, that would almost indicate a willingness to entertain offers..

I must be falling behind the times. I've never heard of either Zaza, or Coman... who are they? And £16.5m for Eriksen, I'm amazed that we even countered with a price of £35m, that would almost indicate a willingness to entertain offers..

You can buy a talented replacement for 35m
( or Lamela)

Every player has his price. I'd take 25million and put that towards a better playmaker.

So, who would you buy with that? Who would join us, ahead of Chel53a etc & who we could afford?

I haven't done any research. I'm just not convinced by Eriksen in that role. He doesn't create nearly enough. I'd be looking for someone regardless really, as he can play left or right instead.

I cannot see a reason why Eriksen can not take up a role similar to David Silva at Emirates Marketing Project.

They are similar in build, calm on the ball, busy players who appreciate the intricacies of the game.

All Silva does (not belittling this) is make sure he is standing between the lines and between players and available for the pass, from players that are instructed to pass him the effing ball at all times.

Im confident Eriksen is talented enough to use the ball as cleverly as Silva given the service.

I cannot see a reason why Eriksen can not take up a role similar to David Silva at Emirates Marketing Project.

They are similar in build, calm on the ball, busy players who appreciate the intricacies of the game.

All Silva does (not belittling this) is make sure he is standing between the lines and between players and available for the pass, from players that are instructed to pass him the effing ball at all times.

Im confident Eriksen is talented enough to use the ball as cleverly as Silva given the service.
A lot of sense there. Silva is a great player but he is also protected by yaya and supplying aguero. Eriksens surrounded by kids in those positions, so even if we did that it's going to take time.

A lot of sense there. Silva is a great player but he is also protected by yaya and supplying aguero. Eriksens surrounded by kids in those positions, so even if we did that it's going to take time.

Good pint. But surely we should be (or are we?) trying to do this? There are not many players that have potential to fulfill that role, Eriksen is one, and by not employing him in that way by definition drifts in and out of games/form.

If he was involved constantly we would see a massively positive contribution from him and a player that looks far more engaged.

Every player has his price. I'd take 25million and put that towards a better playmaker.

You really think we are going to buy better players than what we have now ? Forget it. For almost every decent players we sell, we always seem to replace them with inferior players. Eg : Klinsmann-Armstrong, Sheringham-Ferdinand, Carrick-Zokora, Berbatov-Campbell, Modric-Dembele, VDV-Sigurdsson, Bale-Lamela. Just can't see Levy ever spending big money to buy big-name players.

Good pint. But surely we should be (or are we?) trying to do this? There are not many players that have potential to fulfill that role, Eriksen is one, and by not employing him in that way by definition drifts in and out of games/form.

If he was involved constantly we would see a massively positive contribution from him and a player that looks far more engaged.
I don't know to be honest. Poch has a long term plan I think, and as the squad takes shape and matures that plan will become clearer

Back