• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Stoke City *** 15/08/2015 3pm

i just cant get my head around it - we tottenham, not Chel53a, why did we decide to go back to the walls for half an hour. HALF AN HOUR. Anyone who has watched Tottenham play at any point in the last 25 years will know we can barely hold a lead for a few minutes, let alone half an hour.

Own goals, penalties you name it, we gift it.

I really can't get my head around. Not for the life of me.

why f****** change it if were winning..?

I've watched Utd play very average twice and walk away with 2 wins and 2 clean sheets. They have brought on solid players each time and closed out the games. We had more chances in first half than them in both their games combined and are hanging on for a point. Same old same old.

Stoke are trying to hold onto their draw now - hopefully it will cost them the same as it cost us.

Spurs Spurs Spurs. You never let us down. Poch is totally and utterly clueless. Maybe more people will open their eyes now. His "management" today was shocking. An absolute joke of a manager. Stood there, arms folded, bemused rabbit in the headlights look on his face with not a clue what to do.

Bring on the excuses........excuses........excuses by the rose tinted deniers.

Must admit that I was very disappointed with Poch today. Totally in control and without doubt his decision to take Mason off cost us the game.

Back