• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

If this were true, why would he broadcast it. And why put #COYS? And 7:50pm? Aulas is down the pub on the tinkle.
It's not an official Twitter account for Lyon, it's some english dudes doing news in english from France regarding Lyon. I'm not happy with this at all, we need some competition AND pace up front....

Would Aulas really be doing this to prove a point? I mean he might not like Levy. But then to mess the player around letting him go to London and agree terms etc? I don't buy it....

Manchester United are in dispute with Barcelona over the £21.3m buyout clause in 28-year-old forward Pedro's contract at the Nou Camp. (Daily Mail)

West Bromwich Albion striker Saido Berahino, 22, is wanted by Tottenham Hotspur, who are ready to pay £15m after offloading Roberto Soldado to Villarreal. (Daily Telegraph)

_84905713_guardian.png

The Guardian focuses on Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho

Former Chelsea defender Ashley Cole, 34, has had the last year of his contract with Roma terminated. (Guardian)

Everton are in talks with River Plate over the £5.5m transfer of Argentine defender Ramiro Funes Mori, 24. (Liverpool Echo)

Manchester United and Emirates Marketing Project target Nicolas Otamendi is close to leaving Valencia after the 27-year-old defender asked not to take part in training on Thursday because he did not feel in the right frame of mind. (AS.com)

Liverpool are set to sign Real Madrid midfielder Asier Illarramendi, 25, after the Spanish giants decided to offload the former Real Sociedad player. (Metro)

Everton fan groups have raised funds for a plane to fly over St Mary's Stadium before the club's match at Southampton on Saturday, calling for chairman Bill Kenwright to leave the Toffees. (Daily Mirror)

Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane, 22, says he is happy at the club despite being linked with Manchester United, and that he wants to become a Spurs legend. (Daily Telegraph)

Spurs say Denmark international Christian Eriksen, 23, will also be staying at White Hart Lane following interest from Serie A champions Juventus. (Daily Mail)

Following his goal in United's 1-0 win at Aston Villa on Friday, 20-year-old Adnan Januzaj has vowed to remain at Old Trafford rather than go out on loan this season. (Daily Express)

Former Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher says midfielder Lucas Leiva, 28, is likely to leave the Anfield club because he wants first-team football. (Daily Mirror)

Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri's persistence looks to have paid off in a bid to sign Napoli midfielder Gokhan Inler, 31. (The Times, subscription required)

West Ham United are close to signing Galatasaray striker Burak Yilmaz, 30, for £6.4m. (Metro)

_84905709_manu.png

The Times concentrates on Manchester United's 1-0 win at Aston Villa

Queens Park Rangers goalkeeper Rob Green, 35, is close to agreeing a deal to rejoin West Ham United - three years after leaving them for Loftus Road. (London Evening Standard)

Fulham are set to make an offer of £8m plus add-ons for 25-year-old Crystal Palace striker Dwight Gayle. (Daily Mail)

Norwich City are confident of beating Bologna to the signing of Roma's 24-year-old Italian striker Mattia Destro. (Norwich Evening News)

Tottenham Hotspur striker Emmanuel Adebayor, 31, is "wasting his talent" by not playing and needs to leave the club, according to former Spurs boss Harry Redknapp. (London Evening Standard)

Liverpool's France defender Mamadou Sakho, 25, is wanted by Roma on a season-long loan. (Talksport)

A poll has found 53% of West Bromwich Albion fans are in support of the club signing 32-year-old former Emirates Marketing Project midfielder Joey Barton, who is available on a free transfer. (Birmingham Mail)

Blackpool fans are planning a protest against the club's owners before the first home game of the season on Saturday. (Blackpool Gazette)

"N'Jie can play in different positions. Centrally? He can play there but I think we need another centre forward," Pochettino said.

"N'Jie can play in different positions. Centrally? He can play there but I think we need another centre forward," Pochettino said.
Swap llorente for lamela and some cash . Get berahino in as well .. Have option of playing Kane in behind llorente who offers physical presence .. Speed and trickery of other two njie n berahino .. Some of passes Kane played today over top for runners like mason were sublime .. Just excellent all rounder like Rooney ... That's what I Wud do .

Sell Townsend lamela Lennon adebayor .. Id be even tempted to sell dembele if big offer came .. Great skills effortless going past the best of players but doesn't provide or score enough at all I'd be tempted on another right sided player too along with a definite new centre midfield player

Swap llorente for lamela and some cash . Get berahino in as well .. Have option of playing Kane in behind llorente who offers physical presence .. Speed and trickery of other two njie n berahino .. Some of passes Kane played today over top for runners like mason were sublime .. Just excellent all rounder like Rooney ... That's what I Wud do .

Sell Townsend lamela Lennon adebayor .. Id be even tempted to sell dembele if big offer came .. Great skills effortless going past the best of players but doesn't provide or score enough at all I'd be tempted on another right sided player too along with a definite new centre midfield player

The thought of Kane playing up top with N'Jie and Berahino with Eriksen linking in behind too gives me a hardon.

I want Mahrez, he seems like a productive version of Townsend. Happily sell Lamela and put the money on him. Stock will be high at the moment though.

I want Mahrez, he seems like a productive version of Townsend. Happily sell Lamela and put the money on him. Stock will be high at the moment though.

He looked great last season when given games

His current run is a good spell granted but he has a lot of good characteristics

Back