• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

For Ade surely it's a win win having a loan (same for Villa). Plays well and gets a new contract on decent wages and signing on fee. If not he could always go to MLS, China or Middle East leagues for a massive salary.

exactly

Ali Z: Just been told Ade and Villa can not agree terms, deal was agreed our end both his agent and him are money grabbers explains hold up in incomings as we save 100 k a week just by getting him of our books, this could go on and on.

The Goat: The Goat has heard that both Adebayor and Soldado have cleared out their lockers. Also that both departures are expected by the weekend but the club want it done sooner rather than later.

We are hoping to bring Werner to watch the United game on Saturday and this on Berahino (from two sources), firstly, that he's been to the training ground and also that we could have him signed by Saturday.

Somewhat of a contradiction on Ade.

Ali Z: Just been told Ade and Villa can not agree terms, deal was agreed our end both his agent and him are money grabbers explains hold up in incomings as we save 100 k a week just by getting him of our books, this could go on and on.

The Goat: The Goat has heard that both Adebayor and Soldado have cleared out their lockers. Also that both departures are expected by the weekend but the club want it done sooner rather than later.

We are hoping to bring Werner to watch the United game on Saturday and this on Berahino (from two sources), firstly, that he's been to the training ground and also that we could have him signed by Saturday.

haha we havent even agreed a fee with West Brom...what a load of bolax

haha we havent even agreed a fee with West Brom...what a load of bolax

If a club is open to selling a player they usually let them negotiate with the buying club, regardless of an agreement being in place between the clubs re the fee (much like the rumors of Soldado being in Spain to talk to clubs there)

If a club is open to selling a player they usually let them negotiate with the buying club, regardless of an agreement being in place between the clubs re the fee (much like the rumors of Soldado being in Spain to talk to clubs there)

good point but West Brom want a big fee for Berahino because they dont really want to sell him...with Bobby the situation is different because we want to sell so have given him permission to talk to other clubs

Mauricio Pochettino: Asked during an interview with Spanish radio station Onda Cero on whether he would like to lure any players from Rafa Benitez's squad to White Hart Lane, he said: "I would sign several players from Real Madrid but especially, as a I was a centre-back, I would like to sign Sergio Ramos."

"He is really good. I really like him. I would sign him with my eyes closed. I love Ramos."

Pochettino is aware that Ramos's signing is all but impossible for Tottenham, but the arrival of Asensio is a more likely development.

Real Madrid signed the 19-year-old forward from Mallorca last season after he garnered a reputation as one of the next big things in Spain.

But the La Liga giants are ready to send him on loan to complete his development somewhere else this season – with both Espanyol and Betis among the candidates to secure his services.

And questioned whether he would like to have him at Tottenham, Pochettino said: "He is a great player. He has a great future. He is a player who I like.

"I have a good friend that sometime ago told me to sign Ayoze Perez when he was starting at Tenerife and then, when one year ago Asensio emerged at Mallorca, he told me to bring him to Tottenham. But if the player wants to go to [my former club] Espanyol I will let him go there."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/tottenham-...signing-real-madrid-star-sergio-ramos-1514214

although Berahino is a very good and promising player, I dont know why we are trying to sign him for that money. Getting rid of Soldado is foolish imo. Every squad members has been saying that he kills it at every training session. More games and he will find his form. I´ve always liked his movement and his eye for team mates. He also has massive amount of experience.

of course out of all the talent at Madrid Poch would want to sign Ramos......o_O loves signing defenders and defensive players does ol'Pochster

good point but West Brom want a big fee for Berahino because they dont really want to sell him...with Bobby the situation is different because we want to sell so have given him permission to talk to other clubs

they haven't struck me as a club determined to hold on to their player through all this tbh and i think it's just a case of both clubs settling on the finer details. time will tell of course

Might not be a good idea if we actually want him to want to sign for us! ;)

That is typically only the case when the player is one that the club wants to sell.

although Berahino is a very good and promising player, I dont know why we are trying to sign him for that money. Getting rid of Soldado is foolish imo. Every squad members has been saying that he kills it at every training session. More games and he will find his form. I´ve always liked his movement and his eye for team mates. He also has massive amount of experience.
Have you watched any of our games for the past two years?.... Soldado is absolute dogbrick mate... If we lose Kane for any reason then we'll have to start defending a hell of a lot better in order to snatch some 0-0 draws!

Have you watched any of our games for the past two years?.... Soldado is absolute dogbrick mate... If we lose Kane for any reason then we'll have to start defending a hell of a lot better in order to snatch some 0-0 draws!

Everyone has an opinion.

Come to think of it, WTF are you talking about? Soldado couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo if it was lit up with 1000 multi-coloured bulbs that spelled out the words "oi robbie, over here mate".

I'd keep Soldado, I still believe and think he's capable. Don't forget we have created zilch for nearly 2 years now, most of our goals are self created. Look at the service Kane gets. Admittedly he has missed some sitters but think he can still get it back. Still makes the runs, gets in good positions etc.

If we want to sign Werner brining him to OT to more than likely see us lose is unlikely to impress him but I suppose better than brining him to Stoke and waiting an extra week to sign him.

Back