• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre-Season: *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Real Madrid OPSFMT ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to see the squad numbers - Alderwereild is 4, Trippier 16, Alli 20, Wimmer 27

Nobody looks to have taken the numbers 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 (albeit Lennon, Soldado, Ade haven't vacated 7,9,10 yet)

No Townsend, Lennon, Ade, Pritchard or Soldado.

townsend does have a shoulder issue apparently and Pritch has an injury too I believe

Yeah - Townsend and Pritchard are injured

Ade, Soldado and Lennon didn't travel to the US or to Germany

Quick question - Was Pep in charge at Barca when Poch beat them with Espanyol (for the first time in decades)? and if so, is this the first time they have faced each other since?

Big test for those two young midfielders. Dembele at 10 means the ball will stick and give them some respite.

Maybe the ex-Spurs boys will go easy on us :eek:

I read earlier that Pochs record against Real is played 7 lost 7.

still he was at a lot lower side.

It is important for us to get a good performance against Real Madrid. Regardless of the result, we really need a convincing performance to bring to our first league match against ManU. I think this match will depends on how players like Kane and Eriksen will play. Hope both will have a good match. It will be a great boost of confidence for Kane if he can score. It will be even better if we can get a result somehow !

Similarly you could argue we'd better off getting good shafting we could react against. Also meaning we get an earlier private plane home tomorrow evening after the earlier game. Also the sooner we drop this Dier in midfield flimflam the better.

But ultimately it's a friendly and doesn't matter.

It will be hard to watch our two best players of the last five years playing against us.

Big day for some of those players, up against the most famous White shirts of european football history, can the Madrid players handle it.

It will be hard to watch our two best players of the last five years playing against us.

Yeah :( all these Bale rumours of him to United fill me with dread. I want him to stay at Real for a long time. And then when his level drops a bit and they want a new Galactico or get bored of him like Ozil we can buy him back.

Lively start. Lamela stretching unmarked 8-9 yards out, over the bar. Should have scored really.

Lamela misses golden chance for 1-0 in front of goal - not doing himself any favours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back