• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Top Top ITK Hall of Fame

The guy who met Zokora and Commoli in some hotel before the signing was announced

mezokorajpg0zy.1.jpg

dscn08315ns.0.jpg

Beat me to it, that guy got a LOT of stick but couldn't have been more spot on.

I'm confident all the stuff I was told from the Spurs end is spot on, sadly none of it was juicy transfer gossip. Soton guy lied to me, and probably got a kick out of it.

I'm confident all the stuff I was told from the Spurs end is spot on, sadly none of it was juicy transfer gossip. Soton guy lied to me, and probably got a kick out of it.

Thanks for sharing anyhow; the clicks on this site no doubt made Scara and co buzz no end so it was worth it for that alone;)

Can I ask re the Spurs source? I wont ask for more than this: was it a player who is on the playing staff AND has been so for more than one season at this point?

Thanks for sharing anyhow; the clicks on this site no doubt made Scara and co buzz no end so it was worth it for that alone;)

Can I ask re the Spurs source? I wont ask for more than this: was it a player who is on the playing staff AND has been so for more than one season at this point?
33K page views - over the recent average but far lower than the 41K we had on the 8th.

Record was 451K page views on Sep 1 2008 - wasn't that the day we bought Pav?

David Bentley had a mate who used to post on here so gave updates about the progress of his transfer to Spurs. Not sure if he posted much after that tho!

David Bentley had a mate who used to post on here so gave updates about the progress of his transfer to Spurs. Not sure if he posted much after that tho!

Remember Bentley holding up a photo saying glory glory mams

Back