• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

So I see Falque has gone to Roma and the deal is apparently;

"On 1 July 2015, Falques transfer to A.S. Romawas confirmed as a season-loan deal for €1 million, with a buyout clause activated as soon as he plays one official match for Roma with the additional sum of €7 million with €1 million performance-related bonus. The contract that Falque signed after the buyout clause will be until 30 June 2020."

I'm a smart guy.
Someone explain the point of this to me!

Also - looking at Falques career, I can only imagine Levy has a shrine to his agent, he is one hell of a deal maker and marketeer

Baz maybe it is to do with timing i.e. on 1 July it is just a loan so it goes into the accounts in one way... then when he plays a month or two later it goes into the accounts as a 7m permanent deal?

Or perhaps he has a niggling injury and they didn't want to spend 7m until Falque proved his fitness.

Baz maybe it is to do with timing i.e. on 1 July it is just a loan so it goes into the accounts in one way... then when he plays a month or two later it goes into the accounts as a 7m permanent deal?

Or perhaps he has a niggling injury and they didn't want to spend 7m until Falque proved his fitness.

Or it's because the clubs are Italian, kings of dodgy deals. (no offence to Italians)

So I see Falque has gone to Roma and the deal is apparently;

"On 1 July 2015, Falques transfer to A.S. Romawas confirmed as a season-loan deal for €1 million, with a buyout clause activated as soon as he plays one official match for Roma with the additional sum of €7 million with €1 million performance-related bonus. The contract that Falque signed after the buyout clause will be until 30 June 2020."

I'm a smart guy.
Someone explain the point of this to me!

Also - looking at Falques career, I can only imagine Levy has a shrine to his agent, he is one hell of a deal maker and marketeer

is it so Genoa dont have to pay percentage sell on to Spurs

Some interesting odds on Skybet at the moment for us to sign:

Llorente (11/8)
Berahino (3/1)
Alderwereild (8/15)

By contrast, we're long odds for Mirallas (7/1), Bolasie (12/1) and Benteke (14/1)

To go, Hugo is (6/4) to sign for Man U and Townsend is (4/6) to sign for Villa.

It's not like a betting company would deliberately change the odds to make it look like something is happening, possibly attracting more bets. That would be completely unethical. :oops:

It's not like a betting company would deliberately change the odds to make it look like something is happening, possibly attracting more bets. That would be completely unethical. :oops:

At least they don't have a dedicated "news" affiliate to go alongside it

i mean we bought a couple of guys from pretty decent clubs only to find out that only watford wants them?
I agree, regardless of what people on here think of the two players it's a step down for them.

I'm surprised Poch has given up on Stambouli so early, but hey ho...

A new name. Cuadrado (?sp) from Chelsea. Apparently, Mourinho wants him out after only 6 months. Poch is rumoured to be a big fan. If it was anyone other than Cheatski I would have thought this would be a runner, but doubt they would sell to us. Although they did sell Cech to L'arse though so they just might if he is willing to take a pay cut. Shame we just sold Pauline, then we could have used him as makeweight as Jose was (unbelievably) interested in him at one time. Suspect it is all hogwash anyhow. He would be a good fit for us, if what I have read about him is to be believed.

Back