• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings vs Stoke

Really didn't see much difference in that to most games to be honest.

Lloris - 5
Dier - 4
Fazio - 6
Jan - 6
Chiriches - 1
Bentlaeb - 5
Mason - 4
Lamela - 6.5
Eriksen 6.5
Chadli - 5
Kane - 5.5

Lloris - 5.5. Again, literally nothing he could have done. Leave if you value your career, Hugo. No one would hold it against you.

Dier - 3. Done by Arnautovic, time and time again.
Fazio - 4. Shaky.
Chiriches - 1.5. His sprint down the tunnel after the red card was the best piece of skill he showed all game.
Verts - 4. See Fazio.

Mason - 2.5. Woeful.
Bentaleb - 4. Abysmal covering, somewhat better going forward.

Lamela - 5. Anonymous, worked hard though.
Eriksen - 3. Woeful.
Chadli - 3. Invisible.

Kane - 3. Utterly anonymous.

F*ck rating the subs.

Poch has a lot to answer on this one ..

-Poor setup, poor motivation, late reaction ...

My worse game of season .. and it didn't have any of Kaboul/Capoue/Ade ..

Lloris 5 made a couple of decent saves, but conceded two soft ones.
Dier 4 Strikes me as being not very bright.
Fazio 6 Okay.
Vertonghen. 5 What he thinking with THAT header?
Chriches 3 Hey Poch, give me a trial? I'll only ask for 20K a week?
Mason. 6 Pretty good for first 45 minutes, but provides no cover for back four.
Betaleb. 5 tinkle weak. His header cost us the first goal, thinks he is better than he is.
Lamela 5. Kept hanging on to the ball too long. one decent free kick.
Chadli. 5 Offered...not much.
Eriksen. 7. Our only decent player over the 90 minutes.
Kane. 6 Too isolated.

some people will never blame lloris lol
he was was at fault for the 3rd game in a row, comes for a cross when he did not need to then beaten at hes near post
he makes the defence look nerveous.

Lloris - 4 ... Hugo's worst game since Emirates Marketing Project away under AVB

Dier - 4 ... His defensive full-back game was shown up against a decent winger
Fazio - 5 ... Had a bemused look for most of the game
Jan - 5 ... Same as Fazio
Chiriches - 0.00000000000001 and I'm being kind

Bentlaeb - 4... over played by Poch - looks tired, error prone game
Mason - 4 ... over played by Poch - another error prone game .

Lamela - 6 ... Tried harder than most but agin offered little upfront.
Eriksen 6 ... Off the boil
Chadli - 2 ... Needs to show some fight - push someone over - get booked for some verbal abuse - anything!
Kane - 5 ... No connection with those around him . Not seen a one-two with one of his team-mates in ages

Poch is now tinklein me off with his midfield selection stubborness. Bentelab and Mason are young inexperienced players at this level, played in far to many games. We need to have their confidence levels up and selecting them regardless of form, is bad management of the players as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: DTA
some people will never blame lloris lol
he was was at fault for the 3rd game in a row, comes for a cross when he did not need to then beaten at hes near post
he makes the defence look nerveous.

Yes, he let Aquero in 1:1, he headed the ball across his own box (twice), he let 1 attacking player run between 3 Spurs players to get to a cross that should never have happened.

He made the defense look nervous ... hahaha ..fudging hilarious mate .. our defense is the 15th worse in the league and you think Hugo makes them nervous ...

Lloris 5
Dier 3
Fazio 4
Chiricheș 2
Vertonghen 4
Bentaleb 4
Mason 3
Lamela 5
Eriksen 3
Chadli 4
Kane 4

Subs meh

Honestly dont see how any of the starting X1 can warrant a 6, maybe the odd 5. Dembele was possibly the only bright spark today, too little too late

Back