• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics

Will be an interesting contest, I can see labour are soaking up the commie vote so we are in trouble

ah, I didn't realise, thats ok then, my apologies

To be totally fair are there extreme right wing nutters in UKIP who think it's some kind of extension of BNP or EDL? Yes im sure there are. Are there the same who vote UKIP? Definitely.

I want a mixture of what all the parties put forward blended into one perfect party but its never gonna happen. I voted Conservative but I don't think they're the answer just the best of a bad bunch.

UKIP voters all want one thing. For Britain to be Great again. I'm not so sure what Labour want maybe you can tell me or what you as a labour supporter wants. As for the tories I believe they've started repairing the mess made between 1997 and 2010 and the country will be in a better state in 2020 if they remain in power.

If you have time, venture onto the UKIP, Britain First and EDL web presences, it may give you a much more informed insight about what their voters want. And no, I'm not pulling 'that old chestnut', these are where their core votes are coming from.

Thankfully they are a minority, which is beautifully ironic...

Edit: posted this before seeing your latest one. Fair enough :)

They'd take away your housing benefit you admit to claiming at the earliest opportunity don't worry about that!

Who would?

The Tories have actually seen an increase in the overall housing benefit bill, due to more low wage jobs and, you guessed it, higher rents. Of course you could remove the benefit, but then you'd see a lot of BTL landlords in trouble, and then banks in trouble again and another housing-related economic crisis occur. Rock and a hard place for governments of any political persuasion, none of them seem to want to do anything about an economy based on rising house prices. Surely that can't continue forever?

Off course there is no Racism with the left..funny none of them live in areas with mass immigration.

All though some may laugh . The English Scots and Welsh are being ethnically cleansed by Huge Immigration onto this tiny island..that suits the left fine for their muddled so called Intellectual ideals.

Anyone got the percentages? and how many each week..a thousand.. it cant be far of that ..whoops I mean a thousand a day..

It does not seem right that our country that has stood for so much will be taken over from people with different cultures and ideals
from left wing fascist.. now I hope you don't mind being called that..because that is all your arguments are against UKIP..
.. racist ..racist..there is no content in your politics...but lets face it ..its hardly surprising you can't think of anything else
to say....
Anyway ..you cant pull the wool over my eyes..I could see through left wing political thinking years ago.
As far as Labour MPs go its just a job..and there happy for you to keep voting for them while they all have
their hands in the till of the Taxes we all pay.. and that makes them parasites...

Never heard about the Scottish and Welsh genocide! Do you have a link please? I see you don't have the numbers (as you are asking for percentages) so one with the numbers would be grand.

I think UKIP missed a trick with the Muslim voters... The E.U will never accept a country with a sizeable Muslim population (i.e. Turkey, Bosnia, Macedonia, Albania and one for some of their voters :p - Pakistan)... anyway UKIP you lose (you snooze, you... no?? :oops:).

I'm getting into this politics sheet... :D

Never heard about the Scottish and Welsh genocide! Do you have a link please? I see you don't have the numbers (as you are asking for percentages) so one with the numbers would be grand.

Obviously its England that has most immigration. No invitation of Democracy by our so called democratic politicians there.
I have to say I'm not really into all this..I'm no UKIP party man ..I am just stating what I have seen in my lifetime and whats happened to England.. Go and have a look at that Spurs victory parade in 1961..and then compare to the community of Tottenham today. How many more places in the future are going to see the death of the English way of life and their people.

Again you shout racist but its the English who's numbers and way of life will go. That's not happening to any of the countries where all these people are coming from.They can all write off home and tell Mothers and Grandparents what a great country good old England is!

Off course there is no Racism with the left..funny none of them live in areas with mass immigration.

All though some may laugh . The English Scots and Welsh are being ethnically cleansed by Huge Immigration onto this tiny island..that suits the left fine for their muddled so called Intellectual ideals.

Anyone got the percentages? and how many each week..a thousand.. it cant be far of that ..whoops I mean a thousand a day..

It does not seem right that our country that has stood for so much will be taken over from people with different cultures and ideals
from left wing fascist.. now I hope you don't mind being called that..because that is all your arguments are against UKIP..
.. racist ..racist..there is no content in your politics...but lets face it ..its hardly surprising you can't think of anything else
to say....
Anyway ..you cant pull the wool over my eyes..I could see through left wing political thinking years ago.
As far as Labour MPs go its just a job..and there happy for you to keep voting for them while they all have
their hands in the till of the Taxes we all pay.. and that makes them parasites...

Just came into this thread to try to get an update on your little election thingy.

Couldn't help respond to this though. Too funny with your imperial history... ;)

The exit poll has Cons on 316 seats as the largest party, significantly up from pre-election polls. Labour on 239 and SNP with every single Scottish seat on 58
If that's accurate they don't even need the student party.

I think UKIP missed a trick with the Muslim voters... The E.U will never accept a country with a sizeable Muslim population (i.e. Turkey, Bosnia, Macedonia, Albania and one for some of their voters :p - Pakistan)... anyway UKIP you lose (you snooze, you... no?? :oops:).

I'm getting into this politics sheet... :D

Hows that missing a trick..E. U. is just another gravy train for those who do not like to work..Its easy money..and for what.
I'm sure most businesses in Europe can trade with each other without us all having to live within the same Economic country.
As for the muslim countries..at least they realise it would mean the end of Democracy

Obviously its England that has most immigration. No invitation of Democracy by our so called democratic politicians there.
I have to say I'm not really into all this..I'm no UKIP party man ..I am just stating what I have seen in my lifetime and whats happened to England.. Go and have a look at that Spurs victory parade in 1961..and then compare to the community of Tottenham today. How many more places in the future are going to see the death of the English way of life and their people.

Again you shout racist but its the English who's numbers and way of life will go. That's not happening to any of the countries where all these people are coming from.They can all write off home and tell Mothers and Grandparents what a great country good old England is!

A solid amount of "these people" are actually, really, fudging seriously coming from previous British colonies... Do you, at all, see any of the irony in what you're saying?

(Oh, and oh Ghod I'm in the politics thread...)

:D I'll respond to SS when he's (I hope!) sober...

He's said himself his views are from personal experience and not numbers, history, objective facts...

Anyhoo - now to enjoy X-Factor, I mean the elections!

Back