• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs v City Sunday 4pm

Not at all. He is just that bad. You can't see it. Fine. But I genuinely believe he is not a premiership quality player, definitely not good enough for us, and is just incapable of putting in a good performance for us.

Why do people have to make these comments all the time? Like we can't just have these opinions, we have to have an ulterior motive, or we have it in for him or whatever... Such a cheap demeaning tactic.

Its the fact you don't like him and we all know it by now. Yet you keep popping up in every match thread saying how brick he is. Its just boring. You have never expanded your point on why he's not good enough beyond your initial thoughts.

I never thought I'd say it, but Lamela wasn't as bad as usual today. Although Emirates Marketing Project didn't press like some other teams do, and I felt he had a bit more time on the ball.

Bobby was rubbish though. We appeared to be playing 4-2-2-2 at one point when Bobby took up residence in their box and never strayed outside other than to try and stay onside. And then when Ade came on was it 4-3-3? - although by now Eriksen who is perfect for a 4-3-3 had been taken off for being not that good in a position which doesn't suit him.

So we ended up with a midfield of Paulinho/Lamela/Mason ...

What happened to Dembele - he is actually quite good...
And Stambouli has presumably gone on the summer break early.

I love Dembele, imagine he was in our team in the Graham times, he'd rank with Ginola imo. Eriksen was not doing well, great player aside was doing flicks and backheels in the wrong game and you'd want Soldado to be in the box to finish, we are just not a team creating those chances.

Mason wasn't great and gets slated for missing his chance but any of the alternatives would not have even made the run to get the chance

That's because Paulinho is a much better player than that pile of crap Mason that cost us the game, again!

Kane and fazio fudged up good chances as well

mason was pretty poor for the goal but had we worked the corner with any degree of competence Hart wouldn't have been able to start the attack so easily

Is anyone else sick of commentators and pundits ignoring the fact that the top teams spend way more money than everyone else? Henry criticising Spurs right now for always finishing 5th or 6th, people always criticising Arsenal for not winning things... WHY THE fudge DO YOU THINK THAT IS YOU macaronIC clamS?! Here's the total net spend on transfer fees over the last 5 seasons:

Chelsea 272,000,000
Arsenal 98,000,000
Man C 328,000,000
Man U 273,000,000
Liverpool 130,000,000
Tottenham - 21,000,000 [yes that's a negative figure]
Southampton 32,000,000
Swansea 14,000,000
West Ham 82,000,000
Stoke 54,000,000

Notice a pattern you dimwitted bellends?!

I'm fast falling out of love with football - the financial disparity is making things pointless and annoying.

Kane and fazio fudgeed up good chances as well

mason was pretty poor for the goal but had we worked the corner with any degree of competence Hart wouldn't have been able to start the attack so easily
He was very poor on the goal, and should have scored. Good save by Hart, but you can't expect to get much better chances than that, and you simply has to score in those situations. He had quite a few very poor passes that led to breaks against us. I'd prefer Friedel to Mason!

He was very poor on the goal, and should have scored. Good save by Hart, but you can't expect to get much better chances than that, and you simply has to score in those situations. He had quite a few very poor passes that led to breaks against us. I'd prefer Friedel to Mason!

you can't say a defensive player missing a one on one can cost you the game, Kane's one on one was far easier because thats in his skill set

I thought Mason had his problems today but he wasn't the difference

I'm shocked hart didn't get the mom rather than aguero

Thought we were rather good. Definitely didn't deserve to lose that.

Again looking at our bench is a sad story, definitely need more options in attacking areas.

Is anyone else sick of commentators and pundits ignoring the fact that the top teams spend way more money than everyone else? Henry criticising Spurs right now for always finishing 5th or 6th, people always criticising Arsenal for not winning things... WHY THE fudge DO YOU THINK THAT IS YOU macaronIC clamS?! Here's the total net spend on transfer fees over the last 5 seasons:

Chelsea 272,000,000
Arsenal 98,000,000
Man C 328,000,000
Man U 273,000,000
Liverpool 130,000,000
Tottenham - 21,000,000 [yes that's a negative figure]
Southampton 32,000,000
Swansea 14,000,000
West Ham 82,000,000
Stoke 54,000,000

Notice a pattern you dimwitted bellends?!

I'm fast falling out of love with football - the financial disparity is making things pointless and annoying.

Maybe those pundits are baffled by our self-imposed stylite austerity. They take a casual look at Spurs and they see a billionaire owner and the second-highest season ticket prices in the league. The fact that both those things perversely correlate to us actually making money year on year as opposed to spending it is a miserable fact only acknowledged by our own fans, by and large - I'd wager it just looks strange to the rest of the world. So I don't blame the pundits for their views, really.

Its the fact you don't like him and we all know it by now. Yet you keep popping up in every match thread saying how crud he is. Its just boring. You have never expanded your point on why he's not good enough beyond your initial thoughts.

I just comment on the awful things he does every game. I would love to talk about how he broke up the play, or made some amazing passes, or got an assist, or got a goal... But it rarely happens. The thing is today, he wasn't just acerage like last week, he was particularly awful.

Back