• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs v City Sunday 4pm

football never changes. plastics win the league at the shed, northern plastics scrape a win at the lane. commentators can spank themselves silly and ignore the respective lottery wins.

Plenty of Princess's on both sides but their's were better. Silva and Aguero are in a class of their own.

Sad, dribbling end to a season which, in the team's minds, ended with our defeat in the CC final. Sigh.

We played well, but we have very little real quality and it shows. Lots of youth, lots of energy (well, mostly), but little by way of quality or experience. So this wasn't wholly unexpected.

Hope we manage to finish ahead of S'oton, who thankfully seem to be crumbling as efficiently as we are.

I can't believe we didn't score in that game. It is not as if City defended well. Every time we came forward it looked dangerous. We just didn't take our chances. I think it has been a positive this season that we haven't needed too many chances to score, but today was an off day in that respect. A decent performance overall, though.

See my answer to Maltese Falcon mate. Whipping post. He is the new Adebayor for some.

Not at all. He is just that bad. You can't see it. Fine. But I genuinely believe he is not a premiership quality player, definitely not good enough for us, and is just incapable of putting in a good performance for us.

Why do people have to make these comments all the time? Like we can't just have these opinions, we have to have an ulterior motive, or we have it in for him or whatever... Such a cheap demeaning tactic.

I never thought I'd say it, but Lamela wasn't as bad as usual today. Although Emirates Marketing Project didn't press like some other teams do, and I felt he had a bit more time on the ball.

Bobby was rubbish though. We appeared to be playing 4-2-2-2 at one point when Bobby took up residence in their box and never strayed outside other than to try and stay onside. And then when Ade came on was it 4-3-3? - although by now Eriksen who is perfect for a 4-3-3 had been taken off for being not that good in a position which doesn't suit him.

So we ended up with a midfield of Paulinho/Lamela/Mason ...

What happened to Dembele - he is actually quite good...
And Stambouli has presumably gone on the summer break early.

Rose and Dier having pretty good games...Lamela doing alright too. Happy enough with the performance. Aguero and Silva different class.

Agree with this, thought Rose was once again one of our top players, doesn't get the headlines like Kane but has been so impressive. I have heavily slated the guy in the past, but I'll hold my hands up and say I was so wrong about Rose.

Back