• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anyone remember that Bale chap?

Wonder if we see Sir Alex popping up in the Madrid crowd in the next few weeks.I remember seeing Bale going to see Utd v Madrid in a Champs league game couple of months before he left.

I guarantee he's been tweeting Bale as we speak.

Wonder if we see Sir Alex popping up in the Madrid crowd in the next few weeks.I remember seeing Bale going to see Utd v Madrid in a Champs league game couple of months before he left.

I guarantee he's been tweeting Bale as we speak.
I just can't picture Sir Alex as a tweeter.

Ugh, I'm gonna hate the day he doesen't celebrate a goal against us in respect for us fans.. You just know that if/when he returns to the premier league, he'll tear us a new one every time we're up against him... DON'T DO IT GARETH!!!

So, are our fans going to boo him if he goes to some other English team?
We'll be too busy laughing at him if he continues to perform like last night and (with his confidence shattered a'la Torres / Kaka / Shevchenko / Falcao / Soldado) the next stepping stone in his career is a move to a mid-table club like Wet Spam :D

CEUYMD8WIAEKR1p.jpg

CERbAxbWMAEhwmA.jpg

CETgnxSWIAIPvdh.jpg

CEUKEewW8AE8mQt.jpg

So, are our fans going to boo him if he goes to some other English team?

No, I really couldn't care less as long as he does not go to Arsenal, he has a right to ply his trade wherever he wants. By the same token, I don't get the love in for him. He's moved on and so should we. It's like pining after an ex girlfriend.

if he comes back the pl he'll tear everyone a new one every week

Just like he is in Spain now?

In all seriousness, we all know he would be one of the best players in the league if he came back to England. I think he would be behind Hazard and Aguero on current form in terms of best players in the league. Maybe in behind Sanchez too. He's arguably behind Modric, Rodriguez and Ronaldo at Madrid, along with Messi, Neymar and Suarez.

We'll be too busy laughing at him if he continues to perform like last night and (with his confidence shattered a'la Torres / Kaka / Shevchenko / Falcao / Soldado) the next stepping stone in his career is a move to a mid-table club like Wet Spam :D

CEUYMD8WIAEKR1p.jpg

CERbAxbWMAEhwmA.jpg

CETgnxSWIAIPvdh.jpg

CEUKEewW8AE8mQt.jpg

Wow, that really is a shocking stat, 18 passes in the entire game. What happened? Was it only him, or was Real equally bad?

As for booing, of course not (unless he plays for Arse), but as with Modric I'd much prefer he plays in another league unless he returns to us.

Wow, that really is a shocking stat, 18 passes in the entire game. What happened? Was it only him, or was Real equally bad?

As for booing, of course not (unless he plays for Arse), but as with Modric I'd much prefer he plays in another league unless he returns to us.

From what I saw, no Real were not that bad. And as we can see from the passing stats they did have the ball quite a lot more.

I think it's the same as at Spurs. Bale released in the right kinds of situations is absolutely lethal, but he needs the right kind of service.

In a way it's similar to what Ronaldo experienced early on in his Real career in the games vs. Barca imo, but much more frequent. Barca vs Real pressed and crowded to the point where Ronaldo was primarily receiving the ball with his back to goal and little time and space to turn. He became invisible and ineffective. The problem for Bale is that it doesn't take the kind of top level pressing and defending to do the same to him.

From what I saw, no Real were not that bad. And as we can see from the passing stats they did have the ball quite a lot more.

I think it's the same as at Spurs. Bale released in the right kinds of situations is absolutely lethal, but he needs the right kind of service.

In a way it's similar to what Ronaldo experienced early on in his Real career in the games vs. Barca imo, but much more frequent. Barca vs Real pressed and crowded to the point where Ronaldo was primarily receiving the ball with his back to goal and little time and space to turn. He became invisible and ineffective. The problem for Bale is that it doesn't take the kind of top level pressing and defending to do the same to him.

I think, very simply, there is only room for one player to dictate the system there. It isn't Bale. A great shame, because he showed them last season what an asset he could be. No coincidence that he is struggling with Luka out of the side.

I think, very simply, there is only room for one player to dictate the system there. It isn't Bale. A great shame, because he showed them last season what an asset he could be. No coincidence that he is struggling with Luka out of the side.

Didn't Ronaldo also struggle earlier this season with Modric out of the side through injury?

I think Bale and Ronaldo can work just fine, but they sorely miss Modric when he's not playing and they lack the movement and energy of DiMaria from last season to help create the space for the two superstars.

That's a good well thought out article.

I don't think that RM should change for Bale however. Ronaldo is better than Bale and should rightly be the focal point of the team. Actually I can see Utd chancing their arm with a large bid for Bale this summer, but I'd be disappointed with Bale as a person if he quit RM so soon. He only has to look at his old Spurs compatriot Modric to see that adapting to RM takes time, and winning over the masses is possible.

I'd definitely like to see him tell that odious club to f*ck right off and go to Bayern or somewhere and then light it up in a friendlier environment. Wouldn't like him back in the PL so soon (not least because of the inevitable hat-trick he'd score against us every time), but I'd even stomach him going to United if it meant telling those stupidly arrogant w*nkers to stuff their paellas where the sun never shines.

Yeh he's due a bonus as he hasn't had anything off him for 2 years....

Mind you do you think agents take a cut of the signing fee or a percentage of the players wages, or even like a yearly fee like an accountant?

Back