• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

the Tim Sherwood man love thread

If we win and Harry scores que this in post match interview from the clam:
"Harry's been great ever since I put him in the team. I had him in the youth team and always knew he'd be a massive player. I remember scouting him when he was at Arsenal when he was 10. You could see it already what a player he would become"

For the next six weeks or so this thread must be stickied and we must all come in here every day to express our devotion to tiger timeh

I want to see that gillet on the FA cup

I'm delighted for Sherwood with that Cup win. He's improved Villa no end. There's been a lot of macaronic snobbery re Sherwood amongst Spurs fans since he left, but he was unquestionably good for the club, particularly in blooding young players. He clearly has good motivational skills and will likely improve tactically with experience. Good luck to him, I say.

I'm delighted for Sherwood with that Cup win. He's improved Villa no end. There's been a lot of macaronic snobbery re Sherwood amongst Spurs fans since he left, but he was unquestionably good for the club, particularly in blooding young players. He clearly has good motivational skills and will likely improve tactically with experience. Good luck to him, I say.

NOT snobbery. You either like his 'way' or you don't. Not liking it, and indeed, thinking him to be a bit of a clam, does not make you a snob. It is simply about the type of person you want running your football club. He obviously has a skill-set, that is why Daniel Levy and now Randy Learner have given him managerial jobs. What needs to be seen is whether he has the sort of, hmmm, 'personality' which ends up defecating on him in the end. I remain absolutely delighted he is not running our club.

well done on yesterday Tim, beautiful work, hope you stick it to the goons in May

if nothing else happens in your career you can at least look back on ruining Gerrards birthday, what more could a man want from life

Snobbery is perfectly place in this scenario. I (quite rightly) look down on stupid people. I also (quite rightly) look down on people who attempt to damage our club in order to further their own interests.

All he's done for Villa is not be Paul Lambert - you or I could do that. Good riddance to a horrible piece of sh1t that was stinking up the place.

Nothing personal Scara, but there's a part of me that hopes Sherwood goes on to become super successful and a modern day manager legend just to see your reaction ;)

Well done to Sherwood so far, didn't watch the game obviously, but loads of fun none the less to see Liverpool lose like that.

Hope he has his eyes on some of our want-aways (or rather, we-want-you-gones).

Reactions: DTA
Nothing personal Scara, but there's a part of me that hopes Sherwood goes on to become super successful and a modern day manager legend just to see your reaction ;)

Well done to Sherwood so far, didn't watch the game obviously, but loads of fun none the less to see Liverpool lose like that.

Hope he has his eyes on some of our want-aways (or rather, we-want-you-gones).
:D

I should probably hedge my bets and put £1 on the million to one shot that he turns out to be something other than a Care in the Community experiment gone wrong.

got the tactics spot on yesterday, certainly out-thought Rodgers. Delph was fantastic, he could be playing for a better club but he chose to sign a new contract at Villa, fair play to him.

come on Villaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, would be sooo funny if they beat the goons

Snobbery is perfectly place in this scenario. I (quite rightly) look down on stupid people. I also (quite rightly) look down on people who attempt to damage our club in order to further their own interests.

All he's done for Villa is not be Paul Lambert - you or I could do that. Good riddance to a horrible piece of sh1t that was stinking up the place.
Now it's possible that I could've done it.... But I think under you they would probably have just regressed to the mean Scara! :D

Reactions: DTA
i wonder how many of our players he would be interested in this summer. I see today Villa are linked with Adebayor, excellent news, i guess Townsend will be another Sherwood will think he has a chance of getting. I think he will try and sniff around Pritchard too

i wonder how many of our players he would be interested in this summer. I see today Villa are linked with Adebayor, excellent news, i guess Townsend will be another Sherwood will think he has a chance of getting. I think he will try and sniff around Pritchard too

Oi oi!? Source????

Lol! It just seems too good to be true; i mean why even look at Ade when you have a fit and firing Benteke?
Anyway, the line "if an agreement on wages can be reached" says all we need to know:D

I doubt Benteke will remain there much longer beyond this summer.........Villa will cash in whilst his stock is high and give Sherwood the money to buy who he wants imo

about the wages, unfortunately Spurs will definitely have to part fund Adebayors wages wherever he goes

It such a lazy link. Do they even have journalists any more?

maybe lazy but why not report the obvious? Manager wants a player he previously got the best out of, i see nothing wrong with that.......its why Poch is linked with Schneiderlin, Rodriguez, Moreno etc, its absolutely normal.

maybe lazy but why not report the obvious? Manager wants a player he previously got the best out of, i see nothing wrong with that.......its why Poch is linked with Schneiderlin, Rodriguez, Moreno etc, its absolutely normal.

It's not as if they know anything, they just report it on the basis that he'd probably want if he could have him. The list of players any manager wouldn't mind having is loooong.

Back