• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood Testimonial OMT Spurs v Aston Villa 11th April

Hmmmmm .... will spend many a day wracking my brains for what MoPo has brought to this club.

It won't take as long to realise what we lost by ditching Tim.

that was cr@p

we will take the rubbish form straight into the start of next season

Well done Villa. Well done Sherwood. They deserved it.

We are Pathetic. The buck stops with Poch here. He is utterly clueless and makes Sherwood look like Alex Ferguson. This is as bad as the Gross days.

Sherwood seems to have the better of him but worrying - looks out of his depth.

Well done Villa. Well done Sherwood. They deserved it.

We are Pathetic. The buck stops with Poch here. He is utterly clueless and makes Sherwood look like Alex Ferguson. This is as bad as the Gross days.

As bad as the Gross days? Where are we in the table you utter macaron. What a c@*t seriously. Just f#*k off. retread. F#!king macaron. Tw#t. F#*k me.

He plays Ericksen wide left which totally fecks us up, he drifts all over the place and upsets our balance completely, plays Chadli in the hole which is a waste of a shirt, Ericksen must play ten or nowhere, clueless manager, today Ericksen was the worse player on the pitch.
he has been poor since the final

Pointless up front, hardly any supply, clueless at the back. We look so, so weak and easily got at. Followed the whole game, but I honestly hardly watched, what for ??

They did nothing. We were just crude.

They played better then us. They were better then us attacking. They were better then us defending. Sherwood had better tactics then Poch. They deserved to win.

I hate Sherwood as much as the next man but to say they did nothing is just embarrassing.

Sherwood capitalised on our tiredness, and his team defended well and harried us into needless giveaways. We were crap, but they were equally good.

Credit to Tim Sherwood.
Are we tired now? We've had a full week to prepare. Everybody said as soon we no longer had midweek games we would reap the benefits.

Bentaleb and Mason are not the answer in mid-field, I think that much is pretty clear. Cannot maintain possession and disciplined teams over run them. What happened to our pressing and tackling? I thought it was one of our strengths at the start of the season. Also, I think we have a number of dumb players in our squad. Chiriches, always makes one touch too many, never learns and we paid for it in the lead up to the goal. Townsend zig zagging all over the place and then zigged, when he should have zagged and lost possession. Chadli, holding the ball, when all he had to do was a simple cut back to Kane in the area. Very disappointing. we weren't too bad today, but no one really dominated for us. Vorm, was our best player.

We are now at the end of the beginning. It stated with Jol and carrick. Moved through the Harry and Bale ON THE LEFT stage and AVB and Timmy. Now Pooch is stuck with a squad he doesn't want and shouldn't have been bought.

Getting 6th or 7th is going to be difficult for a few years. Levy should let the manger buy players for a few years, can't be worse than him and baldini or pleat, sherwood combo that's been favoured. Getting good players is gonna be a chore in itself now. To dare is to do is dead at this club.

They did nothing. We were just crude.

I think they put in a solid performance, similiar to West Ham, and could have scored more despite us have 65-70% of the ball. There was seriously something wrong with our performance, some of the loose passing was so dire. Simple ball control was beyond us and the lack of belief, spirit and quality as a team and individuals was there for all to see.

Just play youth players for the rest of the season.

No point in playing players who wont be here next season.
I want to see Walker-Peters and Omomah in the team next week.

Very disturbing. One can make numerous excuses -- we are physically and mentally tired, players aren't good enough, we have nothing to play for -- but the decline from the Chelsea and Arsenal victories to now is staggering. Porous in defense while lacking creativity up front against teams that have struggled this season. I find it very worrying that we seem to have no answer to this precipitous falling off. No reaction to last week and no positives. All those games when we came from behind now seem like a long time ago.....

Back