• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood Testimonial OMT Spurs v Aston Villa 11th April

maybe if fazio had jumped it would have made it more difficult (defended his man)
maybe if chirches hadn't given the ball away in our own half we would've prevented the cross (cut off supply)
maybe if we were playing properly we would expose the likes of cleverly and richardson and not have to worry about it so much (play our own game and sweep them aside)

but those are the points you ridiculed arent they? so not really sure what your getting at.

EDIT: i think its high time we played the blame game with our porous defence and increasingly directionless team in general.
Maybe I'd be more critical if this was our first choice back 4 but only Rose is a nailed on starter,and Dier is relatively inexperienced and not had a consistent partner....

Does he understand that defending is a part of football ?

I'm sure he does, seeing as how good a defender he was

the problem is other than Rose all our defenders are crap, planting a couple of trees would offer more protection than our CB corps

we started with the wrong personnel. we arent making correct subs.

what would have to happen for stmabouli, lamela or dembele to get a kick? this is really strange.

Our manager is garbage, I have thought this since our cup final, inflexible and totally against innovation.

I'm a "glass half full" person when it comes to Spurs. But even I'm shaking my head in despair at this performance. This Aston Villa team are truly awful and yet they are making us look ordinary. Let's see if Lamela and Yedlin ( !! ) can make a difference.

we started with the wrong personnel. we arent making correct subs.

what would have to happen for stmabouli, lamela or dembele to get a kick? this is really strange.
Agreed - I liked the look of Stambouli from the first time I saw him. I think Lamela whilst still not as productive as he could be,offers our greatest creative spark. As for Dembele I thought we'd finally found a position for him further forward now he's not playing. Which was the same story for Fazio....

hmmm a total of no goals from games against burnley and villa is most unwelcome.
we havent even really created a presentable chance.

i maintain that playing townsend limits your chances as you really are playing with 10.

the mind boggles.

Back