• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester City *** OMT

I like Dier, but I'm struggling to understand why Fazio isn't playing these days

Because Dier is 21 and will only get better and better, Fazio isn't good enough really and is backup for Verts at best.. However on today's form though I might play Fazio and Dier moving forward.

watch a game of football involving lamela, when we dont have the ball, he is ALWAYS deep in our half. because he understands football and a system in place. Townsend just stands on the wing near the half way line hoping for a break, we dont need those in our team.

Very condescending. And ironic coming from you!

because he regualrly makes massive, casual mistakes that lead directly to goals?

His positioning is also poor. He wins a lot of aerial duels but he fails to compete in a lot of duels that he should be involved.

That was a terrible goal we just gave away. Who was meant to be picking him up?!

Back