• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anyone remember that Bale chap?

If the worst insult you can come up with is "male prostitute welshman"...then you're obviously really, really, REALLY angry.

I feel sorry for Bale, he is a world class player and a nice guy . Deserves a hell of a lot more than he gets at Madrid . I would bet you if Madrid sold Ronaldo, Bale would be amazing .

Madrid will sell him to united, bayern, city one of those type clubs for around 50 mil prob. Recoup all the money they spent with shirt sales and move on to the next big thing.

Well lets hope this petition forces Levy into getting Bale back :D

Seriously though, his direct style is probably one of the biggest things we miss (sorry Andros).

I feel sorry for Bale, he is a world class player and a nice guy . Deserves a hell of a lot more than he gets at Madrid . I would bet you if Madrid sold Ronaldo, Bale would be amazing .

I don't. I do not wish him harm, but he knew exactly what he was letting himself in for, everyone knows how fickle the Madridistas and everyone associated with that club can be. He's won a CL and made a hell of a lot of money, hard to feel too sorry for him. Would love him to come back, but besides that I don't really care what happens to him, barring injury of course. Even if it doesn't work out for him at Madrid, there will be a queue of clubs a mile long to sign him.

As for the last part, Bale arguably would be a better player, but they would be worse off without Ronaldo.

I don't. I do not wish him harm, but he knew exactly what he was letting himself in for, everyone knows how fickle the Madridistas and everyone associated with that club can be. He's won a CL and made a hell of a lot of money, hard to feel too sorry for him. Would love him to come back, but besides that I don't really care what happens to him, barring injury of course. Even if it doesn't work out for him at Madrid, there will be a queue of clubs a mile long to sign him.

As for the last part, Bale arguably would be a better player, but they would be worse off without Ronaldo.

Agreed. How can you feel sorry for him when he knew exactly what Madrid would be like. He has'nt been duped in any way, shape or form. It was clear to everyone that he was always going to be second fiddle to Ronaldo and merely be his fluffer, and if Bale did'nt realise that he is stupid. Madrid bought him not because they needed him, but because they could. They waved their big penis in front of Bale and he grabbed it.

He happily took the money, he took the exotic life out there, he won the medals. Is he loved ? No. Will he be the superstar he "could" be ? No, not at Madrid. Would he come back to Spurs in the summer "even" if we could afford his transfer fee and wages ? Not a chance in hell.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31876428

How do you good folks feel about this? I'm actually on the side feeling sorry for him and annoyed at Real. They pretty much tapped him up through Zidane and we lost (albeit for a good amount of money) the apple of our eye. I don't watch much Spanish footie (only really Atletico when I can) so not sure if this is just an unfair article from Marca.

Anyone think there are similaties between the Bale abuse and some of the attitudes towards Lamela?

Over inflated fee and emotive vitriol that ignores the stats
Nothing like a spacegoat

Just fora mminute -imagine bale, Kane, eriksen
Now back to reality

not for me MB, Bale has been a massive success there on the pitch, decisive goals in 2 major finals, he's slotted right in and according to the manager (one of the greatest of all time by the way) he's now undroppable

the backlash is only happening because the team is in a bad run of form and the fans have been spoilt for so long all sense of perspective has long since been lost

Funny that no one has seen the direct correlation between Modric's absence and Madrid's drop in form

Definitely this but, I do also think their football leans to much on individual play , rather than team play . They need to reproduce team play as they did at Anfield earlier in the season . They're actualy quite a boring watch when they're playing like this . Much rather watch Barelona .

not for me MB, Bale has been a massive success there on the pitch, decisive goals in 2 major finals, he's slotted right in and according to the manager (one of the greatest of all time by the way) he's now undroppable

the backlash is only happening because the team is in a bad run of form and the fans have been spoilt for so long all sense of perspective has long since been lost

A massive success in two finals, but hardly a great success for the rest of the games considering what they paid for him. I know exactly what people will say "he didn't set the price tag" but it has to be a factor when evaluating signings. He's not done poorly, but I wouldn't say great either, simply OK.

A massive success in two finals, but hardly a great success for the rest of the games considering what they paid for him. I know exactly what people will say "he didn't set the price tag" but it has to be a factor when evaluating signings. He's not done poorly, but I wouldn't say great either, simply OK.

Sorry Mate, Bale had a very good first season, 22 goals in 44 appearances in a side where the goal scoring duties are set up for Ronaldo -> Benzema (who got 24 in 52) -> Bale, played a major role in winning finals, any complaints about that season would be unreasonable.

I watched quite a bit of that season, and quite often Bale was in a better position than Ronaldo, and his teammates would choose Ronaldo every time (and I understand why), but you really have to keep that in mind with judging anyone who scores goals for Madrid.

Sorry Mate, Bale had a very good first season, 22 goals in 44 appearances in a side where the goal scoring duties are set up for Ronaldo -> Benzema (who got 24 in 52) -> Bale, played a major role in winning finals, any complaints about that season would be unreasonable.

I watched quite a bit of that season, and quite often Bale was in a better position than Ronaldo, and his teammates would choose Ronaldo every time (and I understand why), but you really have to keep that in mind with judging anyone who scores goals for Madrid.

Fair enough. Like I said, he's not been a bad signing but I don't think he's pulled up any trees either. I was expecting him to score more if I'm honest even with everything being geared towards Ronaldo.

I can see him ending up at United next season. That's no knock on Bale, they have got rid of Robben, Higuain, Van Der Vaart and Di Maria in recent times.

But isn't that the point?
Football wise Bale has been good by most people's standards and stats, but the Madrid fans disagree due their warped sense of reality.

Lamela, stats wise, has been pretty good - but many fans disagree.
That's what I was getting at.

Madrid really is a horrid club. Up there with Cheatski.

But isn't that the point?
Football wise Bale has been good by most people's standards and stats, but the Madrid fans disagree due their warped sense of reality.

Lamela, stats wise, has been pretty good - but many fans disagree.
That's what I was getting at.

Madrid really is a horrid club. Up there with Cheatski.

I don't think Lamela has been pretty good stats wise. 1 league goal is pretty poor.

Back