• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nabil Bentaleb

He were easily our best player on Sunday but we need him to score a few long rangers . Mason who had a poor game on Sunday, also needs to improve his shooting. Long range shots on target from the edge of the opponents box, are a great weapon to have.

He were easily our best player on Sunday but we need him to score a few long rangers . Mason who had a poor game on Sunday, also needs to improve his shooting. Long range shots on target from the edge of the opponents box, are a great weapon to have.
Mason gets plenty of chances to crack it from distance but since his initial wonder strike v Forest he's been wayward

Mason gets plenty of chances to crack it from distance but since his initial wonder strike v Forest he's been wayward

Yeah, I were hoping to see more of the same after that goal.

I think some of our shooting has been poor from a number of our players . You'd think Eriksen should have a few more shots on goal considering how good his free-kicks are.

As for having inverted wingers, what's the point if they've not got a shot on them ? They should be cutting inside and offering a threat with shots on target, but yet all to often, both Chadli and Lamela can go a whole game without a shot on target. Townsend is poor too.

Bentaleb has a hammer of a shot on him but is often wayward.

I want to see more from all of them on this aspect of the game .

The reason we got so many wins during AVB and Sherwood's turgid spells was players like Bale, Sigurdsson, Eriksen popping up with wonder goals out of nothing.

It's still happened a few times this season but we're slightly less reliant on it now which I view as a positive.

After the Mason goal similar to the Arsenal Kane goal he was straight over by Poch after the goal, talking to the boss. Shows how strong his head is, doesn't like the idea of losing focus and he has the trust of the boss.

Very young, but a captain in the making.

After the Mason goal similar to the Arsenal Kane goal he was straight over by Poch after the goal, talking to the boss. Shows how strong his head is, doesn't like the idea of losing focus and he has the trust of the boss.

I noticed that as well. Its another reason why I'm more optimistic about retaining the core of this team comapred to the Modric/VdV/Bale team - the bond with the manager seems greater.

In Lloris, Dier, Verts, Walker, Bentaleb, Eriksen and Kane, we have the core of a very good team who are supported by a couple other decent enough players like Mason and Rose. If we can add a couple players in attacking areas this summer so that we dont have to rely entire on Kane and Eriksen like this year then we should be in very good shape

I noticed that as well. Its another reason why I'm more optimistic about retaining the core of this team comapred to the Modric/VdV/Bale team - the bond with the manager seems greater.

In Lloris, Dier, Verts, Walker, Bentaleb, Eriksen and Kane, we have the core of a very good team who are supported by a couple other decent enough players like Mason and Rose. If we can add a couple players in attacking areas this summer so that we dont have to rely entire on Kane and Eriksen like this year then we should be in very good shape

Plus, in the end, when we were 3-2 up and in extra time, there was a moment when he really imposed himself and showed strength to keep possession of the ball. I think he shrugged off two or three opponents. There was no way he wanted to throw away the win there, you could just see the determination in the way he played.

As you say, if we can get rid of the deadwood and add a few players of the same calibre as our best ones, the next seasons could be very exciting.

he has clearly been learning a lot from Dembele about using his body and is developing into a really really good player.

Saw that mad noted it myself...I rarely say 'told ya' but I have felt this boy is captain material for a long time now...

Following the sad news recently, I'd say there's no bigger compliment than to say that there's a little bit of the Dave Mackay about young Nabil.

Back