• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs v Fiorentina 1st leg ***

Paulinho in a midfield two against a 3 man midfield?

They have gone 352. Its all on Walker and Davies tonight.

I'm not going to make the same mistake as in previous games and question, the team selection of Mauricio Pochettino..

In Mauricio I trust ...

:lol: - when was it ours?

I didn't say its ours. I'm saying we've played 8 games in the competition and then thrown away our chance the first time we come up against a good side. Paulinho, Soldado and Townsend. FFS.

And some people are so delusional they think we'll still win!

I didn't say its ours. I'm saying we've played 8 games in the competition and then thrown away our chance the first time we come up against a good side. Paulinho, Soldado and Townsend. FFS.

Are Fiorentina that good that we have NO chance?

paulinho? i think we'll lose. its not poch's fault we have an expensively assembled squad of high earners who can't play football.

i can understand where he is coming from, just don't see us winning against in form opponents with those players.

tumblr_inline_mn9uzv3FIW1qz4rgp.gif

Ok

That team is still stronger than anything Fiorentina can put out there. Why cant we win again?

Stambouli, who's not in the squad, is doing some one-to-one work with the fitness coach in a corner of the pitch at White Hart Lane.

Paulinho played a good game away to WBA and deserves a chance.
did he? i dont agree he did but i do agree that if you are ever going to utilise the squad then days like today are the times to do it.

i just cant for the life of me imagine towsend having an impact or paulinho touching the ball. hopefully i'm totally wrong.

Back