• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

WWE Thread

Kind of gutted I can't watch tonight. Early dart for work. Can watch it tomorrow I suppose. My prediction for Lesnar would be involving Cena. Perhaps attack him after the match or cost him a victory over the Rock, start a feud there. Call him out on Raw

Joke of a start they both deserved a longer match especially with the length that divas match got as the boring Kane orton match. Show rhodes wasn't too bad, but now its the most likely to be the best match of the night, taker-trips. Work at 8 tomorrow but I feel brick anyway so just gonna stay up and watch this and phone in sick.

They jobbed Daniel Bryan like that? They really just jobbed him out like that after building his character up for 4 or so months? Wwe baffles me sometimes.

That match was just fudging incredible holy brick. Brilliant and wow I'm loving the three guys leaving together and hugging, fantastic. Now do I go to sleep or stay up for more? Nothing will top that, for sure

Hahahahahhahahaha it shat all over last years match, absolutely shat on it. The tension and story telling throughout was brilliant, the match was excellent, Michaels role was perfect. Just perfection.

Hahahahahhahahaha it shat all over last years match, absolutely shat on it. The tension and story telling throughout was brilliant, the match was excellent, Michaels role was perfect. Just perfection.

Down to opinion i suppose, really didnt rate it though

Can't do nothing but applaud Undertaker and Triple H for that match. Shawn Michaels sold that much brilliantly. Three of the best performers to ever step foot in the ring and it truly is an end of an era. There was a moment in that match when Michaels gave Taker the SCM and HHH Pedigreed him where I thought the streak was over.

The ending was a true Wrestlemania moment and has gone straight into my top five, there is going to be a big announcement on Raw tomorrow (many believe it's a match for next years Wrestlemania) but I personally think it could be Triple H/Undertaker annoucning their retirement, especially after tonights ending.

Thought it had been a terribly booked show up until the Undertaker vs HHH match. One thing though, with their PG rating, there really is no point to Hell in a Cell any more. Haven't seen a HIAC match for quite a long while that actually merited the use of the cell, they could have had the exact same match in a normal cage or just a no DQ match. Brilliant match though!

Thought it had been a terribly booked show up until the Undertaker vs HHH match. One thing though, with their PG rating, there really is no point to Hell in a Cell any more. Haven't seen a HIAC match for quite a long while that actually merited the use of the cell, they could have had the exact same match in a normal cage or just a no DQ match. Brilliant match though!

Yeah, the cage served no purpose whatsoever, perhaps to try help sell more tickets with that selling of "HELL IN A CELL" but yeah, awesome match, story telling at it's finest, everyone in the company right now should watch that match and learn.

Back