• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wember-ley! Wember-ley!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number of Loyalty Points

Number of Bronze and Lilywhite Members

Number of Loyalty Points

Number of Season Ticket Holders

000 - 049

000 - 049

050 - 099

050 - 099

100 - 149

100 - 149

150 - 199

150 - 199

200 - 249

200 - 249

250 - 299

250 - 299

300 - 349

300 - 349

350 - 399

350 - 399

400 - 449

400 - 449

450 - 499

450 - 499

500 - 549

500 - 549

550 - 599

550 - 599

600+

600+

Does anyone know what loyalty points you get for the fiorentio and swansea games,nothing on the official site.

If i go to these games i may be over the estimated amount you need to get a final ticket?

Any idea on the number of loyalty points needed for a cup final ticket?

I fear I'm right on the very edge (137 pts) of being cut off and thinking of buying tickets to fiorentina and Swansea. Any idea how many points these will get me? Is Swansea B or C?

Argh!!!!!
Sorry didn't see this,i know Swansea is a C game.

I remember from 08 that if I had bought tickets for every single home game and a few away games that season it would have given me enough points and still been cheaper than what some mates paid on the black market.

On the Capital One Cup website it says that each club will get 31,000 tickets. We are in the East end this time, opposite to the Chelsea and Utd cup finals and Pompey and Chelsea FA Cup semi's. Isn't the East end the "lucky" end?

So excited for this cup final, that was such a sexy way to get there but we wouldn't have it any other way would we?

Interesting to see some of the interviews last night, obvious the guys are over the moon with the Wembley trip.

Could be good for us with Vert, Eriksen, Chadli, Lamela + our home growns (Mason, Kane, etc.) getting a Wembley trip all fairly early in their Spurs careers

how many of our 2008 cup winning squad were still around under Redknapp when we broke the top 4?

So excited for this cup final, that was such a sexy way to get there but we wouldn't have it any other way would we?
I could've stomached 10-0 in each leg tbh Cleveland ;)

Last time I applied for tickets I missed out, too few points, but stand a chance for this one. Can I just check, if I apply for a few people when the time comes, if some of them don't qualify they'd still give me tickets for those that do?

Following last night's action packed semi-final against Sheffield United, we can now look forward to the Capital One Cup Final at Wembley Stadium. We are pleased to confirm the following details for the match against Chelsea on Sunday 1 March, kick-off 4.00pm.
Ticket Allocation: 31,461 - Tottenham Hotspur supporters will be situated in the east end of Wembley Stadium. Please click here for a Wembley Stadium seating plan.

Adult tickets are priced at £100, £90, £72, £56 and £40 with seniors (over 65) and juniors (under 16) charged 50% of the adult price in the equivalent area.

How to buy a ticket: All sales for this match will be either online here or over the phone on 0344 844 0102 and selecting option one. The Club WILL NOT be selling tickets to supporters in person at the Ticket Office at White Hart Lane.

Tickets will go on-sale to all One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders from 10.30am on Wednesday 4 February until 5.00pm on Friday 6 February. If you are a One Hotspur Season Ticket Holder you will be able to purchase one ticket per Season Ticket.

Tickets for Season Ticket Holders will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Full details on our allocated areas can be found here . Please note that due to the size of our ticket allocation, we will be able to accommodate purchase requests from all One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders. You will need your Client Reference Number when making your booking as well as the Client Reference Number for any other Season Ticket Holders that you wish to book with.

Season Ticket Holders on our home/away cup guarantee scheme are reminded that they will not be automatically charged for tickets for this match.

One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members will be able to apply* for tickets either online or over the phone via option two on the 0344 844 0102 number from 10.30am on Monday 9 February until 5.00pm on Thursday 12 February. There will be a non-refundable £1 charge per Member for all telephone applications.

If, as expected, demand from Bronze/Lilywhite Members outweighs supply, tickets will be allocated according to loyalty points. Applications can be submitted online in the usual way away match tickets are applied for. One ticket per membership can be applied for. As we are unable to predict how many tickets will be available at each price to Members, tickets will be allocated in best available order to successful applicants.

Full details on Member applications, including how to apply as a group, are available here.

*We would like to remind all Bronze and Lilywhite Members that at this stage, they are only submitting an application for the match. Your chances of being successful in the ballot for tickets will not be affected by how early/late you submit your application.

Please note, postal applications from One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members WILL NOT be accepted for this match.

All applicants will be contacted via email no later than Monday 16 February to advise whether their application has been successful. The loyalty point cut off point will also be published on the Club website at this time.

Tickets for this match will not reach a general sale stage.

All One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders and Members that are registered as disabled with the Club will be contacted directly in the next seven days with full information on the purchase/application process for this match.

We look forward to the big day at Wembley!

Kind regards,

Tottenham Hotspur

That is some price hike, I am sure we only paid £25 for out tickets when we lost to United. For £100 I want to be sat next to Pochettino!

Does anyone know what loyalty points you get for the fiorentio and swansea games,nothing on the official site.

If i go to these games i may be over the estimated amount you need to get a final ticket?

Its 5 for Fiorentina. I purchased 1 last week.

I'm loving that pts breakdown graphic. I'm now on 156....so looks like i'm odds on for a ticket (im prepared to pay any price level;))please oh please be enough.

Hope that allocation is just for the fans and not 'THFC'...ie daniel and his buddies take a 1000 for corporate arse licking and joes bahamas mates

Chelsea will have an unfair advantage in the Final as they have a whole week off before facing us. They don't have any CL match in midweek but we will be facing Fiorentina in the EL R32 2nd leg just 2 days earlier. It is really annoying ! Hope we won't let the EL distract us from winning the League Cup.

How many season ticket holders do we have? The loyalty points table on the OS would indicate that it's under 22k but could've swore it was more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back