• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nabil Bentaleb

Our season doesn't exactly need saving right now does it mate? It could do with our best players being back though...I think we are closer to solving the issues than we have been for years, but I do worry that the longer there is this stubborn inability to swallow pride, pay Ade off and sell him, the longer it will take to reach.

bentaleb back won't save our season, we've got deeper issues that will take more time.

i'm hoping that algeria go all the way and win this thing for Bentaleb's development.

Looking at the table I'm not sure our season needs "saving" in the true sense of the word. A small boost would be enough to see us reach our targets.

That is if by "saving" you mean sorting out our problems. No doubt that will take more than just the return of Bentaleb, but he seems to be part of the solution to me.

Goal! Senegal 0-1 Algeria (Mahrez, 11)

Goddammit

South Africa has taken the lead against Ghana, meaning Senegal also goes through (finish second on GD) as it stands.

Last edited:
Excellent!
You see, for me, if our poor fudging manager could actually get the CM he wants (Schneiderlein) it would free Nabil up to surge a bit more into these positions and take a pop!
Delighted for the boy, absolutely GUTTED he won't be playing the NLD.

Excellent!
You see, for me, if our poor fudging manager could actually get the CM he wants (Schneiderlein) it would free Nabil up to surge a bit more into these positions and take a pop!
Delighted for the boy, absolutely GUTTED he won't be playing the NLD.

His versatility is definitely a great benefit. Well capable of playing multiple roles in central midfield. For me long term I think the deeper playmaker role will suit him better, but it obviously also depends on the other players available in the squad.

Will continue to miss him...

Algeria play in the quarter finals on sunday. If they get knocked out he will be available for the NLD right?

If Algeria go out tonight, would you start him in NLD or leave it as stam/mason?

Knowing how Poch likes to give players time after an absence before re-integration to the first team I would not expect him to start. You never know though.

Back