• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Memphis Depay

He is the man... Alas he will go a better/richer/more ambitious/financially doped side

I'm not hearing any solid rumours for him going elsewhere yet and he's clearly for sale - he was being shop windowed in August. I think we have a chance as Real's Feeder Club[SUP]TM[/SUP] - there are too many Eredivisie flops for him to go on a big money transfer to a top club straight away.

Of course, that won't stop Chelsea buying him and loaning him to Doncaster until his career peters out.

I thought LVG had told him to develop for another year in Holland, then he'd bring him to Old Trafford next summer?

I thought they were getting Bale?

Bale, Depay, Di Maria, Januzaj, Valencia, Young.....I'm sure they'll find space for all of them.

Doesn't Depay play roughly the same position as Bale? They're hardly going to sign two expensive players in that position, are they?

Doesn't Depay play roughly the same position as Bale? They're hardly going to sign two expensive players in that position, are they?

Didn't stop them from signing a string of #10 players....

Also Bale is certainly capable of playing on either side, I think the same is true for Depay - but not as sure.

fudge. Didn't think we had much of a chance of landing him but it is still disappointing to read he's gone there.

Last edited:
£30 million though. If this was the summer after Bale had left we could have got him, but certainly not now.

Back